
There is nothing quite so ideal as seeing a fellow muscle stud, like you TOTALLY SHAVED and skinned down to your ROCK-HARD, RIPPLING MUSCLES all covered in SWEAT AND MINERAL OIL as you flex, pose and undulate; add a HEAVY DOSE OF WILD VASCULARITY, a couple of TIGHT, CINCTURING COCK RINGS and a MINIMAL TISSUE-THIN LYCRA POSING POUCH and you are ready for some MUCH DESERVED WORSHIP and oral adoration; now throw in some GRINDING FROTTAGE to ignite the sprinkler system and I think we have the start of a GOOD HOT MUSCLE EXCHANGE; jack me hard muscle buddy as I am READY TO EXPLODE; blast one off for me SUPER HUNK; toward FREAKIER AND MORE MASSIVE MUSCLES and VASCULARITY; while I personally am not into ROIDS FOR MY OWN BODYBUILDING, I must admit a HUGE FREAKY MUSCLE stud like you, OILED and GREASED and squeezed into a TAUT, TIGHT, MINISCULE and STRETCHY lycra POUCH, can motivate and stimulate me to more intense workouts and some pretty hot copious release sessions to follow; the addition of some LEATHER is icing on the cake and the CREAM in my FIST; I gather you too appreciate and enjoy much the same scene, am I right muscle boy?
No comments:
Post a Comment