
Well, I was just minding my own business, resting between sets when I look over at this guy who is also resting between sets.He's stacked better than anyone else in the room. Just amazing. And when I look on the floor, at his feet I see that the dumbbells he was using to curl are 85 pounds-- each! I immediately get a quick erection, and have to adjust my workout shorts all over hell to hide it (rather unsuccessfully, I might add). That's when, while his chest was heaving up and down from his between-set breathing, he looked over at me-- and he winked! I swear, I'm not making this up! God, his pecs were totally unbelievable! I so wanted to just stand up, walk over there and put my hands on them, stand real close to him and rub my boner on his crotch and cum while toying with his bulbous chest! I would have paid money to do that!
As it turned out, I didn't actually have any money in my workout clothes, which ended up not mattering anyway, because after he finished his next set (he curled each arm eight reps!) he sat the dumbbells down and looked over at me. He smiled and winked again as he recovered from his set! I wanted to just die right there. Well, as he walked around the dumbbells on the floor, cooling off, our eyes met once again. This time, he smiled a little more broadly. And then he started walking in my direction! I couldn't find any equipment big enough to hide under, so I just sat there, frozen in fear. Just one of his veiny, rippling arms could have broken my back, if he wanted to hurt me! He stopped right in front of me and smiled. He said, "See something you like?" I was horrified. Scared out of my wits. He grinned and said, "I couldn't help but noticing that you were watching me quite closely."
"I-- uh-- yeah, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that," I stuttered. My heart was pounding so hard I swear the whole gym could hear it.
A corner of his mouth turned up in a cute smile and he said, "No problem, son. It doesn't bother me at all. It's just that, well..." he looked down at the huge bulge in my workout shorts and continued, "I didn't want you to get all hard like that and blame it on my muscles." He winked again. Holy shit. The guy's going to kill me right here in front of God and everyone.
"I was going to work chest in a few minutes," he said. "But I'm wondering if you think I really need to." He started rolling his pecs, moving his tank top out of the way so I could see. "They big enough for you?"
"Uh-- ummm-- I..."
"Here," he said. He took one of my hands and had me stand up. I was visibly shaking. Then he put my palm on his pec as he continued to flex it. "How's that feel?" I had run out of non-words to say. Then he said, "Come on, son. You can't be standing around here with that woody like that. Let's you and I go back in the locker room and I'll help you relieve yourself of all that tension."
I don't know why in the world I actually followed him; I knew that death was imminent back there. But in a few minutes I found myself in a secluded corner of the locker room, watching this herculean musclegod as he took off his clothes! Oh my GOD he was SO ripped and big! And, he didn't kill me!! Within a few more minutes, I was actually FEELING his hard muscles as he posed for me-- and then (I know you're not going to believe this part) he actually had me start to kiss and lick his nipples! Holy FUCK! It was at that point that I actually started creaming my shorts-- without even touching myself! The guy seemed to sense that, and he liked it.
"Don't worry about it son," he said (I liked that he called me son.) "I get that a lot. A lot of you young bucks have a hard time keeping it under control when you start to touch and kiss. Feels good, doesn't it?"
No comments:
Post a Comment