
In Australia, some years ago. I was at a sex club and I stopped in a room where a guy was being punch fisted on a sling. Bald, muscled and matured, his hole was really exploding and he seemed to be in an ecstatic mood. The action went on for about half hour, then the fister pulled out his hand and sat down. He looked tired. Then he moved to the bar. The fistee looked at me and from our eyes we understood we could do something together. I was wearing my leather codpiece jockstrap while he was naked, except for a heavy chain link collar and an arm band, and yes his nipples were both pierced. Mine are too. He stood up and spoke to me. His ass was aching and he suggested to go to his place and stay there overnight. I agreed.
Once we were in his home we undressed. He remained totally naked and I kept my jockstrap on. He showed me his collection of toys and told me he used all of them, even the largest ones. He liked to play alone and to self-fist himself. He had a look at my butt hole and realized I was not a novice. and proposed we play mutually, inserting the toy of our choice and working our rectums and more. I like to open up and the guy was right up my alley with a piggy attitude, so I chose a double-headed flexible long dildo while he opted for a realistic horse-cock replica. He brought a big syringe filled with a mixture of lubes and told me to fill his ass. After that he repeated the same action with my hole. The quantity of lube that we had injected into each others was obscene and our insides were flooded with the slippery substance and ready for the toys. We started together. My toy slipped inside easily, being not very thick; his toy was huge and it took some minutes to for him to even get it inserted. He asked me if I was able to take all of my toy, about 28 inches, up my man chute. I wasn't sure but with all that lube and considering that the toy was flexible I agreed and he began pushing, slowly. I felt the bends of my colon stretch and open up as the toy was getting deeper. I returned the favor by pushing on the toy in him. His toy was 3/4 inserted and his hole was stretched to his limit. He could not take more, so he told me to stop pushing and leave the toy in place.
I told him I was ready to take more and he smiled, pushing and pushing deeper, till the rear head of the double headed toy disappeared in me. I was amazed to have 28 inches of rubber filling my insides. He told me not to pull out the toy and to relax. I was not very comfortable and tried to push it a little bit out but he pushed the toy back in and said I had to wait. He was right. After about 15 minutes I started to feel a sort of tickling from my sphincter to the head of the toy, implanted in my insides, probably at the point of the toy reaching the ascending colon, past the sigmoid colon. I was both worried and overwhelmed with lust. He smiled and started massaging my roidgutted belly, gently and with his hand he could detect the toy inside me. He pressed gently going on with the massage, till I felt a strong sensation all of a sudden, I started trembling and reached my climax, pissing and oozing a big quantity of thick cum, with my senses totally abandoned to an intense pleasure that was out of my control. My whole body was reacting to the presence of the toy, giving me pleasure and orgasm. I experienced a prolonged anal orgasm. When my cock stopped oozing, I was exhausted with the toy still inside me. Following his advice I did not remove it, and after 10 minutes I had a second anal orgasm that made me laugh, scream with tears in my eyes. After that he started removing the toy.
His horse toy still implanted inside him. My toy, similar to a black snake was coated with fluids and we both licked it clean, beginning at each end. Then he licked my exhausted roidgut and licked it clean from my cum and then deeply kissed me, feeding me my own cum back it into my mouth. We slept together for several nights and each night a new anal orgasm was on the way for me. His massage could make that happen; he did know exactly where to push and how hard. What a hot guy. Of course we also fisted each other many times when we were not using the toys. I took also the horse cock, still covered with his fluids and lube. And that's how I first met Vas!
No comments:
Post a Comment