
One of the largest objects I've managed to stuff up my ass, completely inside me was an eggplant (3-1/4" diameter x 8" long) my COACH Vas bought as a joke. Well, he wasn't 100% joking - he really did intend to try stuffing it up my hole. I took one look and said, "No way in hell!" But then my hormones kicked in. He opened me up with a couple of dildos, greased up the eggplant, and with me on my back, legs spread, my COACH positioned the veggie on my asshole and began pushing and rocking it back and forth. To our amazement, my hole opened and began swallowing the eggplant. Progress was slow, but the incredible sensations when I felt my hole finally close up around the base of the eggplant - so outrageously stretched and full - left me breathless and speechless, and hard work completely forgotten.
With the eggplant in place I got that lovely full feeling. The fat end was pressed nicely up against my prostate and when I clenched to keep it in, the pressure on my prostate increased nicely. I couldn't get it all inside and the stem remained poking out of my ass. COACH told me to pull my short white spandex workout shorts on and told me that we were going out with the eggplant stuffed in me. With my shorts on, the bulge of the stem end only showed if I bent down, so that wouldn't be too much of problem if I didn't bend down. Going out this full for the first time COACH decided to be a bit low key and instead of going shopping or somewhere were there are lots of people about he opted that we go for a walk in a nearby park. This meant a short drive to a car park first. God I felt so full as I drove the car. I had to keep squirming on the seat to keep comfortable. And COACH kept telling me that I had to keep my eyes on the road!
We got to the car park and parked at the far end, away from the other cars, to take some photos before starting off on the short walk. I found the walking difficult. It felt like I couldn't stand up straight and I could feel my ass lips rubbing between my ass cheeks and the protruding eggplant. That felt really nice. To start with it felt as though it was slipping out and I had to keep reaching around to my ass to check that it wasn't. Soon I found that I didn't have to clench much to keep it in as I walked and was surprised that it didn't seem to rub my prostate much as I had hoped, which was a bit of a disappointment. Never mind it was still fun being so full.
Then around a corner two other walkers appeared. I pulled my shoulders back and tried to walk as normally as I could. I'm sure they would notice as I'm pretty certain I was walking with legs a bit wider than normal which made me walk with a bit more of a waddle than usual. We passed each other with a cheerful greeting, if only they knew what I was packing!. When they were out of sight COACH insisted on another couple of photos, one right in the middle of the path. I had the eggplant in for about an hour and a half and loved every minute of it. The feeling of it filling me up whilst at the same time sticking out of my ass was really horny.
When we got back home it was a strain to get the eggplant out and it had made my hole really sensitive. COACH just had to insert a couple of fingers to instantly gave me a couple of intense anal orgasms and make my precum start to flow. I shall never look at an eggplant the same way again!
What's inside me right now? Well, after the eggplant outing COACH and I got totally horny and decided that I needed more. And when I'm horny my asshole gets so wet that almost everything fits! COACH decided we should go on with the food theme and he sent me to the corner deli to buy meat, a whole bologna! As I brought the 4 inch diameter and 12 inch long tube of bologna., and all I could think of was this song:
My bologna has a first name, it's O-S-C-A-R
My bologna has a second name, it's M-A-Y-E-R
Oh, I love to eat it every day, and if you ask me why, I'll say,
'Cause Oscar Mayer has a way with B-O-L-O-G-N-A.
COACH used a knife to carve it to the shape he wanted, warmed it in hot water, lubed it with butter and shoved it all in me. It was soft, smooth and incredibly flexible! COACH left the bologna inside me for about an hour, while making me do innumerable sit-ups and push-ups. It felt so good to be stuffed and it felt even better when my hole had to stretch open to let it out! COACH then told me I needed something heavier for a real anal workout. He looked through my toy chest and had me on all fours, before inserting a 1" x 2" black soapstone egg in. This was followed by a 2" very shiny and polished dark grey granite ball. And he finished with his fav, a very heavy 2" x 3" onyx egg, polished to a high shine, COACH calls it my "internal jewelry". It was so fucking heavy. There must be well over a pound of stone forced inside my mancunt right now! The nice thing about using stone toys is that once they have settled in, they make a little stretched pocket/hammock that it just rests in like the proverbial "baby in the cradle", and I don't ever have to worry about it accidentally coming out and I can actually keep it in while walking around, which surprises me.
COACH likes me to shake my ass back and forth very hard, so the weight can work my manhole. He also likes to give me a good firm spanking in the right places for an intense sensation deep inside that's almost orgasmic! As my mancunt is big enough inside from years of stretching, COACH likes to fuck me with my balls and eggs still inside. He likes the WILD intense ride! The tiles of the floor where COACH was fucking me doggie style was quickly became slick with the juices and lubes flowing from my ass. My hole felt so stretched and loose and used. COACH decided not to cum and also not to let me cum either. He decided that we should hit the gym, with all our pent-up, unspent energy. It was actually a bit of a push and wiggle, to get all the stone packed deep in my manhole, back out of that dip and up to my asslips. COACH decided that I needed further motivation before we we hit the gym and that nothing beats my 18" long 3" wide double headed dildo. He pushed it up my hole until it completely disappears out of sight, inserted really deep in me. With a 18" toy stuffed up into my colon, it makes a visible bulge in my roidgut. Not only can you see exactly where the dildo is inside me, but you can also watch it move around! It's a definite bulge. Fuckin' hot, huh? COACH thinks so. I love the sensations and COACH also likes being able to rub my roidgut and feel it lodged inside me, especially between sets.
We just got back from a 3 hour workout with COACH pushing me harder than usual. Before leaving the gym, COACH made me stuff 4 racquetball-sized rubber balls inside me. Three of the balls were attached together with a small rope and they went in first. Then I shoved in the fourth one toward the front, the string of 3 holding the 4th one nicely against my prostate. Thus loaded we headed back here. I have made this walk before with my heaviest onyx egg and it puts wonderful pressure on my hole constantly. The sensation of these almost weightless rubber balls is entirely different. Even though they aren't weighted these are small enough diameter that they can slide in and out of my hole easily, and with 4 of them stuffed in there its a challenge to keep my insides from pushing them out. I really have to clench my cheeks together tightly to keep them in and the tighter I clench my cheeks together the more they stimulate my prostate, and the more they stimulate my prostate the more sensitive it gets and the involuntary contractions occur that want to push out the balls making me clench my cheeks even more. What a wonderfully vicious circle! And COACH liked that!
Half way through the walk I was a sloppy mess, the juice was seeping from my hole making my ass cheeks wonderfully slick, but making it harder to hold in the balls, my cock was also dripping precum so much from the constant stimulation. And dressed in my skin tight, short white spandex workout shorts, it left little to the imagination for the passer-bys we encountered. And to be encountering these people while in such an aroused state was simply incredible. COACH decided to stop and had us sit down on a bench along the way and lit up a cigar. COACH told me I had to sit there until he finished the whole thing, which usually takes about 20 minutes. I was squirming around the whole time and enjoying the sensations brought on by the different sitting positions.
The last leg home was even more stimulating, by now my prostate was so sensitive it was unbelievable. When we finally got home, even though I begged COACH to take them out and fill them with either his cock or his fists, I wasn't allowed to till I checked the voicemail of my home phone, my cell and my business line. When I was done, he made me get my laptop and he made go online to a new vid he found on X-tube. We watched "the Chain", a vid where a ravenous anal bottom stuffing his hole with a long, thick-linked, heavy truck chain, forcing it in link by link, till it disappears out of sight. The chain is then pulled out of him deep and fast by its own weight. Erotic waves seem to pulse through his body as again and again he drags the chain out, letting it rush through his hole. I knew that it would be one more hot, wild idea added on my "To Do" list.
Finally he took me into my room, had me strip down and then squat down. The one loose ball quickly squeezed out and my cock instantly started dripping cum. The string of balls however didn't seem to want to come out though, the first eased out but the rest didn't follow. When I finally stopped cumming I stood up. The contractions were incredulous and my cock dribbled more cum, then I was doubled over and the last 2 balls squeezed out. OMG what an awesome sensation. I just love my MAXED-out MUSCLE ass days.
No comments:
Post a Comment