
My master made me bend over in the shower as he stuck the douche nozzle up my arse for the tenth time, making sure my whore-cunt was clean for tonight’s users.
I’ve given myself totally to my master. My body and mind are his to do what he wants, when he wants. He had my tits and cock pierced last year. If it pleases my master then that is my only goal.
He likes to take me out and whore my hole out to whoever he chooses. It has to be done in public. He wants everyone to see what a perfect fuck pig he has as his boy.
After the douching. I put on my thick metal cockring, knee high skinhead boots with red socks. My leather dog collar and mask with no eye holes. The finishing touch is a large conical butt plug placed in my hole. It must stay there or I’m in serious trouble. I’m now totally at his mercy. That’s how I will spend the whole night.
Master attaches my chain leash and we go down in the lift to the underground car park. His mate Rubber Skin is waiting in his large black BMW. As he sees us approach he presses a button and the boot of the car opens. This is my place. My master leads me to it and I climb in.
After a short drive we stop outside the club. It’s in an industrial zone so nobody is about. I hear the boot click open and I climb out and wait for my master to lead me into the club. It’s late and the night air is cold. My nipples go hard and a sheen of goose bumps travels across my skin from the cold and the excitement of what may happen tonight.
My master makes me wait. I can hear the sound of heavy boots and the voices of men near by. They make lewd comments about my nakedness. A blast of music as the door of the club opens and the voices disappear inside.
I feel the gloved hand of my master glide gently down my back. I drop my head in obedience. I feel a tug of the leash and we begin to move towards the club.
I have total trust in my master. He is always there to guide me and make sure I am safe. My only objective is make him proud of me.
When we enter the club. The owner greets my master and Rubber Skin. I stand just behind them. The owner makes admiring comments about my body. He pulls on my left tit. I thank him knowing that I will service him later that evening. My cock begins to harden encouraged by the smell of sex around me and the heavy metal cockring.
We stand at the bar. Master buys me a beer and I keep my position behind him and quietly take slurps from the bottle. Men come up and talk to Master and his skinhead mates. Deals are being done. My “clients” for this evening are being arranged.
Master turns to me and says “Down”. I drop to my knees. I know what to do. I kneel behind my master and begin to lick his muscular arse. Master lives in his tailor-made leather chaps. They are like a second skin. All the better for me to rim is hole.
Hands lean down and fondle my tits and ass. The toe caps of boots rub against my puckered butt plug filled hole and gently play with my hanging balls. I begin to get really excited at what may happen. I lick Master’s hole more vigorously and he pats my head in appreciation.
After about a half an hour, I feel a tug on my leash and I stand up. Master is ready to parade me round and see what’s on offer. I feel probing hands all over me but of course I can’t see anything, heightening the sensation. I don’t care if the men who use me are good looking or not as long as they know how to use a well trained sex slave. Master chooses, I serve.
We descend into the dark cellar. The temperature slowly rises as we get lower. Master pulls me close. I can feel his naked back against my chest as we enter the throng of heaving male bodies. Rubber Skin is behind me. His fingers are playing with my ass hole. He always gets to use me. He’s one of Master’s former fuck boys and only has to ask and I’m his.
We stop in the centre of the cellar, our usual spot. Master orders me to my knees and places his thick cock at the entrance of my waiting mouth. I take it in and begin to service Master as I know he likes. I can feel Rubber Skin’s pierced cock resting on my shoulder waiting to be encased by my throat, but Master takes precedence.
Master pulls out and turns my mouth to Rubber Skin’s cock. I feel the cold of his PA hit the back of my throat. I have no gag reflex, I lost that a long time ago. My throat is like an open hole. Rubber picks up the tempo. I can smell his pissy rubber chaps and this gets me more excited.
Master eventually tugs me up by my leash. He kisses me deeply and I feel a small pill enter my mouth as his tongue swirls around. Now things will really start to happen.
He turns me round and bends me over. Rubber Skin puts his cock back in my mouth while Master pulls the butt plug out of my hole. He attaches it to a metal clip on the top of his chaps.
I can feel his rough fingers push into my hole and I move back onto them quivering with pleasure. Then Master shoves his thick rock hard dick into me. There’s no real preparation. I get the whole eleven inches all in one go.
He grabs hold of my hips and begins to fuck me with a vengeance. My cock is leaking litres of pre cum. I won’t be allowed to come for many hours until Master is totally satisfied with my performance tonight.
The momentum picks up from both ends. Rubber Skin reaches under me to pull on my tit rings will repeatedly hitting the back of my throat with his cock. Master pulls my ass cheeks apart to get in deeper, assaulting my ass lips. With every thrust inwards I feel his cock ring against my hole. He couldn’t get any deeper if he tried.
I’m suddenly pulled upright and turned around. Master and Rubber Skin swap holes. Rubber’s PA hits my prostate driving me wild. My hands are all over Master’s muscular thighs. They move up to play with the hairy channel between his balls and shit hole. My fingers find the entrance slick with my spit and sweat from the heat of all the activity. I know this drives my master wild.
He bends his knees up and down, working his cock into my expert mouth, rubbing my fingers over his puckered hole. Rubber Skin picks up the speed while Master pulls me up and places a fat nipple in my mouth. I chew hard. A deep bellow rises from my Master’s hairy chest. My hands are pulling at his rigid cock and balls. Hands from the watching crowd are all over us. Rubber Skin is ripping my hole apart. He won’t come though. Master is always first to come in my hole.
Master quickly pulls me up and twists me round. He sinks his cock into me and fucks me like a man possessed. Rubber Skin kisses me hard. His stubbly chin rubbing my lips raw. I can feel Master’s cock expand and I know there is no going back.
He clasps me tight in his massive arms and lifts me off the floor. I’m totally impaled on his stabbing cock. He pulls me down hard on it as he floods my insides with is cum. With convulsive spasms and bites to the back of my neck, he empties his load.
No sooner has he is finished, he pulls out and gives me to Rubber Skin who unloads another creamy load deep inside me. I have to use all my self control not to come or I’ll be in trouble.
Rubber Skin’s hands are all over me along with my master’s. I can feel hot jets of cum splashing on my body from the heaving crowd.
As a reward Master whispers in my ear that he is going to attach my leash to a post in the middle of the darkroom. I’m to offer my arse to all that want it while he and Rubber Skin go upstairs for another beer.
He positions me facing the post. My hands braced against the wood, my legs apart and my cunt offered up to all takers. My cock’s rigid with the thought of getting my hole raped by the heaving throng of men around me. I can’t see a thing but the smell of raw sex is unmistakeable. I can hear the pigs jostling to be first in my hole. No one dares touch me until my master has left me.
Master gives me one last kiss and I’m on my own like a lamb to the slaughter . . .
hot hot hot.... want to know how the crowd is going to use your mancunt and hot bodybuilders body... standing there in the middle of the room at disposal of everyone.... what will be done to your mantits?
ReplyDelete