Sunday, July 5, 2009

Whored Out - Part 11

- The Auction, Part 1

The auction went on for about a couple of hours. The slaves were all totally different but all totally hot. They all left the podium suitably subservient to their new owners.

One of the slaves was the young guy Tom and I had seen used on the plane travelling from Europe. For a young guy, he sure did look as though he knew and had done a lot. As he took bids from the audience, the slave master couldn’t help but stick his cock up the boy’s ass. This drove the crowd wild.

Finally the bids were done and a group of six guys came up to claim their prize. They’d paid a lot of money between them. The little whore’s eyes widened as he saw the young studs who’d got him. The leader of the gang threw the boy over his shoulder as the group descended from the podium and disappeared into the crowd.

I needed to take a leak. I whispered in my master’s ear and he lead me over to the circle of piss boys. As I stood over one, I could see the boy’s open mouth at the bottom of the funnel as I filled him up.

As we walked back we saw the young slave who’d just been bought having his brains fucked out by his new owners. As one cock emptied into him he jumped on another and cleaned up the cock that had just been up his ass. He was insatiable.

The slave master announced the final lot in the auction and it seemed, the one everyone had been waiting for. Todd came back onto the podium followed by Frank, Christian, Tom, Jack and Sam. It was like the African slave fantasy the boys had told me about. They were in a line joined together by chains around their necks. All had a nose ring along with their other piercings and ball weights. They looked amazing. Their black shiny skin contrasting with the gold of their piercings. Each sported a solid erection. They were all totally turned on by the whole experience.

The bidding was wild and furious. Before long the slave master had got to eighty, ninety thousand dollars. The bidding finished at one hundred and fifty thousand dollars.

A tall slim middle eastern man came up to claim his prize. Helmut whispered in my ear that the guy was a Saudi prince. As the prince lead my friends past us, he gave a nod and knowing smile to the big German. Only a very special man would be able to afford the slave boys and know what to do with them.

Finally the auction ended and men began to mill around again. The slave master came over to us. Helmut introduced him as Steve and yes I had seen him in quite a few videos. Steve asked us to join him in the private room above.

When we finally got to the private room we were about a hundred feet above the orgy below. This was a room totally dedicated to male sexual enjoyment.

There were about seventy men there. The huge black master we’d seen earlier was in the centre of the room. The slave was strapped onto a fuck bench. His master was pulling hard on the ball weights while his other hand was buried in the slave’s ass hole. The more he pulled on the balls the deeper his arm went in.

The black stud let go of the slave’s balls followed by a loud groan as they banged against the wood of the fuck bench. The master started to push both fists into the slave. The man’s arms were huge. He massaged the entrance, one hand at a time. Gallons of j-lube seeped out of the hole. The master lent forward and rubbed his shaved head around the lips of the slave’s cunt, moving his head up so he could eat the pulsing rose bud. The master stood up, dripping with j-lube. His mammoth cock jutting out above his powerful tattooed thighs.

Finally he pushed both hands in, a roar coming from the slave. There was nothing he could do he was so well strapped down. I loved seeing a big he-man giving himself up for another big man.

The ass gradually relaxed and got even wider allowing the fists and then lower arms to invade him. The slave began to buck backwards in his restrained position. The master pushed further in meeting the slave’s thrusts. The muscles of both men straining and shimmering with a layer of sweat and j-lube.

The slave began to swear at the master which made him push more violently. I thought the slave would split open.

I felt Helmut’s fingers circling my hole applying the Tina. His hand grabbed my butt cheek roughly as his finger sunk deeper.

The black master’s cock was corded with pulsing veins. Helmut slapped my ass and told me to go and suck on the monstrous cock. Hans followed me and sank to his knees to eat the man’s arse.

As the huge cock hit the back of my mouth the stud began to fuck my throat. I could feel Hans hand me a bottle of poppers which is what I needed to open my throat properly.

I could feel sweat and j-lube dripping all over me. I reached up and began to tug on the man’s low hanging nuts, pulling his cock deeper down my throat.

Hans was on all fours eating the guy’s arse while Steve fucked his hole doggy style.

I heard Steve order us to change places. No sooner was I in position, Steve was buried deep in my hole. It was a rough, wild fuck. I gasped for breath as I ate the big black ass in front of me. This guy was an expert. As he gyrated backwards and forwards he took full benefit of the two fuck boys servicing him. All the time he never let up on his slave’s hole.

The slave was pissing all over Hans. The hot yellow liquid running down his back and between his upturned buttocks.

Meanwhile Steve was reaching a climax in my hole. I clamped my sphincter muscle tight round his cock which did the trick. He frantically pulled and twisted his tits as he filled my ass. No sooner had he come then he was down felching out his cum.

The black master pulled out of the slave’s hole. He shouted to Hans and me to bend over next to the slave on the fuck bench. He pushed his left arm into the slave, up past the elbow and began to pump. The slave’s head thrashed about like a wild thing. Next he grabbed Hans’s arse and began to push his slicked up fist into my friend. I was in the middle and could feel his heavy cock resting on my upturned butt. When he’d placed both fists he lined his cock with my hole and pushed forward.

Wow it felt so big inside me. Hans pulled me towards him and we began to chew on each others mouths. The black stud pushed deeper into me causing my legs to shake with rush of excitement. I reached back and grabbed behind the man’s knees pulling him deeper and steadying myself at the same time.

The two fistees were going wild. The slave on the bench had three quarters of the man’s arm inside him. Someone had stepped forward to give him a hit poppers and then shoved his cock in his mouth.

Suddenly I felt two slippery hands grab me and half throw my over the restrained slave. One hand cupped under my right thigh parting my legs the other hand holding my left hip. I was hoisted off the ground as the black master ploughed savagely into me. Then he’d pull all the way out and then pounded back in, varying every single stroke.

I was in another place. All my sensations were in my arse. The stud pulled me back and bit into my shoulder pumping into me all the time.

We then dropped onto the floor, me buried under him. The speed of his fucking got quicker. His arms wrapped round me, the leather of my harness cutting into my flesh as my straining cock rubbed against the floor.

My fucker then lifted us both up off of the floor in one movement, his cock inside me all the time. He reached down, gripped me under each knee and hauled my legs up into the air so that everyone could see his cock thrashing in and out of me.

I felt like a rag doll. This man was so big and so powerful he could hold or fuck me any way he wanted. I could feel his tongue and lips licking and sucking the back of my neck and shoulders varying it with the short sharp bites.

I couldn’t hold back. My balls began to violently empty their contents without anyone touching them. The bull inside me began his eruption. First his meat swelled and then my guts were flooded with his cum. He carried on fucking me. I could hear the squelching of cum leaking from my arse. Again Hans was there along with Steve licking my bung hole, not missing a drop.

The fuck began to slow down. The master lowered my legs and made sure I was steady before withdrawing his cock. He turned me round and kissed be gently. I revelled in the feel of his thick soft lips. I could feel someone pushing my legs apart to get to the black man’s cummy dick so he could lick it clean.

The big man introduced himself as Cole. He lead me over to the bar and ordered a drink for both of us. He kissed me again and fondled my tits. I looked round and spotted Helmut riding Todd’s ass. Todd was on all fours begging the German to ride him hard. The top man slapping the muscled pig hard on the ass.

Meanwhile over at the fuck bench. Steve and Hans had an arm each up the fist fuck pig’s hole while holding each other tightly with their free arm snogging the face off each other.

Guy appeared behind the two men with a big dollop of Crisco in each hand and proceeded to fist the shit out of them. The two were panting like two bitches in heat while the slave moaned at the attention being given to his hole.

Eventually Steve and Hans shot their loads. There were plenty of waiting mouths ready to drink up their cum.

Finally the big slave on the fuck bench couldn’t hold out. Steve and Hans picked up the speed and the man began to come and come. I thought he’s break the restraints holding him down, his orgasm was so violent. No one had pulled on his cock but it had been rubbed raw against the wood of the bench. The cock head pulsed with each squirt of cum.



- The Auction, Part 2

I was buzzing by now. All I could think of was getting my cunt fucked. Cole called out to the rutting Helmut that he was going to take me downstairs. Helmut shouted his agreement and continued riding Todd’s ass.

As we descended to the orgy below, the open space was heaving with men with only one thing on their mind.

As the big man guided me from behind, I felt his recharged cock pressing into my back. I put my hand back and pushed it back into my hole. I was getting fucked while walking through a room of fucking sex pigs.

The cock felt good and hard in me. I told Cole that I wanted to see where my fuck boy buddies were. He said that’s where we were headed.

Up ahead I saw a circle of men huddled together. As we got closer I realised that they were mostly middle eastern. Some were wearing leather, other rubber. Some were bare buck naked. Their attention seemed to be focused on something within the circle.

I spotted the Saudi prince standing to one side. He had pulled off the cover over his cock and two of my fellow fuck slaves were licking his cock and balls. He stood imperiously over them with his fists resting on either hip. The boys were on their hands and knees doing an expert job on their new master.

I looked around and saw the other three working their way around the circle of men, sucking cock and balls. Helmut had trained them well. Their only objective was to service any man they were told to.

Cole rocked gently in and out of me, his cock massaging my bruised prostate. Seeing the boys at work was getting me hot again.

Suddenly the prince clapped his hands and two of his minions grabbed the boys chains and pulled them into the centre of the circle. They made them get down on their hands and knees in a circle facing each other. The boys’ superb asses presented themselves for the taking, the pink pucker flexing and relaxing in anticipation.

The boys began to lick and kiss each other. I could see their weighted balls and erect cocks hanging between their legs.

The prince stepped forward and walked slowly round the boys occasionally bending down to stick a couple of fingers into an upturned hole. His cock was dripping pre-cum by now. He pulled off his leather shirt and threw it aside.

He stopped behind Jack. With both hands he whacked Jack’s ebony butt cheeks, bent his knees and savagely entered the boy. Jack yelled out initially followed by a huge grin. The prince rode him like a horse, slapping Jack’s butt repeatedly.

The prince stood up and mounted Frank. The boy took the cock with ease and continued to lick his brothers’ faces. The prince called to his entourage and four Arab looking men filled the four vacant holes.

Masters from the watching crowd pushed their slaves forward. The slaves crawled up behind the fucking men and began to lick the fuckers’ balls and assholes as they continued to fuck.

Some slaves turned over onto their backs so they could suck on the black slaves’ cocks.

More and more men joined the throng. One of the men fucking Tom pulled out of him, told him to lie on his back and sat down on Tom’s hard dick and rode it for dear life. A hot stud in leather chaps came forward and stuck his cock in Tom’s hole while pulling on the guy riding Tom’s nipples.

The prince stood up and moved to Sam’s ass, pushing a guy off the fuck boy. The guy just stuck his cock in Sam’s mouth. Sam was going wild. There were men squirming on the floor under the five boys sucking and chewing on cocks and tits.

An older fellow countryman of the prince stepped forward and joined the rutting. He stood behind the prince, pushed him on top Sam’s back and stabbed his cock into the royal fuck hole. The prince’s eyes bulged as he held onto Sam to brace himself.

Cole whispered in my ear that the older guy was the prince’s uncle so higher up the royal ladder. He could fuck who he liked and they couldn’t say a thing.

The uncle grabbed a handful of the prince’s hair and pulled hard. The younger man let out a shout, reached behind and pulled his uncle deeper.

The fuck boys were getting lost in the scrum of men in front of me. They were all being ridden from both ends with their cocks buried in sweet young slave boy holes. The fuckers were getting fucked by now. As one man emptied his load he was instantly replaced by another.
Cole’s cock was beginning to swell inside me again. He was wildly licking the back of my head and neck while tickling and pinching my tits. I ordered him to pull harder. The slave from the airplane was servicing my cock as I snogged a hot older daddy who happened to be passing.

Cole was getting really heated and his fucking began to pick up momentum. He doubled me over so that I could suck on the daddy’s cock. The slave was trying to wedge his tongue up my hole along with Cole’s cock. This boy really knew his stuff.

It was not long before Cole let rip in my ass, the slave boy snuffling at my hole for the drippings of my ass. I sucked the cum out of the daddy’s cock savouring the saltiness and thinking about the next one.

Cole threw me over his shoulder and took me to the pile of men all over my slave boy mates. I was instantly grabbed and had a cock in each end before my feet touched the ground. I caught a glimpse of Cole as he buried his meat into the butt of the slave who’d been rimming me.

I braced myself on Jack’s strong shoulders. My ass was going wild. It was open to all comers (pardon the pun). I couldn’t get enough. My head was pulled off a spurting cock and I felt the tongue of the prince lapping at my tonsils. His fingers twisted and pulled on the gold rings through my nipples. The harder he pulled the better the cock felt in my greedy fuck boy cunt.

I could feel cum, sweat and piss spraying everywhere. Ready mouths were stretched open to drink in the funky cocktail. I was totally lost in my desire to get fucked senseless.

I felt large familiar hand come down on the back of my neck. I raised my head up to be met by Helmut’s tongue. His hand ran down my back and he slipped his fingers in alongside the cock that was working itself raw in me. The cock pulled out and Helmut took his rightful place.

My ass was overflowing with piss and cum by now and the German’s cock was all slick from the queue of holes he’d plundered. His cock slid home and just conquered me like no other had or ever would.

This man knew how to work me. I’d had quantity this evening now it was time for quality. Helmut didn’t ride me gently. We put on a real show for the men surrounding us. There were hands all over us heightening the experience. All I could think of was doing whatever it would take to please this man riding me.

Helmut slapped my butt hard as he dug into me. My legs were shaking as I pushed back meeting him thrust for thrust. My nails were digging into Jack’s shoulders.

My master began to get faster as he screamed German obscenities. He pulled my ass cheeks wider apart. I thought he was going to tear me in two.

All of a sudden Helmut fell on top of me. I looked round and saw Hans grinning at me while showing his fist into the big man’s hole. Cole stepped up behind Hans without him knowing and did the same to him. The boy’s eyes rolled back in his head as he fell on top of Helmut who began to empty a huge load into me.

It felt like it would go on for ever. He thrashed and bucked as Hans massaged his guts. He bit my ear and neck totally lost in his orgasm. Poor Jack under me worked as hard as he could to support the two of us while getting his own end away.

Helmut finally pulled out of me and stood up, lifting me with him. Hans removed his fist and fell to the floor pleading with Cole to punch fuck him deeper. The boy was a mess. He was literally begging the big black stud for more and more, so the fister gave it to him. He pushed his other fist into the boys hole sending electric convulsions through the boys body. Hans gasped his thanks over and over again, his sloppy hole greedily eating up the solid arms pushing into him.

My master lead me through the crowd and back up to the room high above. Guy was still there. The big fist fuck slave was still strapped to the fuck bench. Men were taking turns fucking his butt. Steve and Todd were eating Guy’s cock and ass while he pulled on the slave’s stretched ball sack.

We stood at the bar and drank a beer. I could feel cum dripping out of my cunt. Helmut did his usual and scooped up handfuls and ate it. Sometimes he wiped come over my back, head and face. There was nothing like it. He lent forward and chewed on my lips.

I was desperate to come. The pressure in my balls was almost too much to bear. Helmut saw this, picked me up and sat me on the bar. He ordered me to turn round and get on my hands and knees. He pulled my cock back through my legs and began to suck them hard then moving up to eat out my arse.

Then I felt the cold blunt end of a beer bottle replace the German’s tongue in my hole. It slid in with ease, squelching out piss and cum. Helmut greedily licked up the skanky cocktail, all the time he worked my cock. My ass drew the bottle deeper until it was pressing against my prostate sending shock waves of pleasure through my body.

It wasn’t long before I began to come. He locked his mouth round my cock and sucked, hard. He pumped the bottle in and out, twisting it as he went.

I collapsed onto the bar totally spent. His huge hands massaged my body joined by the other men standing at the bar. He slowly pulled the bottle from my hole. The release of pressure made me fart a huge wad of piss and cum to the pigs grovelling around us.

Finally I jumped down from the bar and we took our beers over to a seat overlooking the floor below. Helmut sat me across his thighs, his cock resting against my hip. My ass lips were totally loose preparing for another workout.

He fed me beer from his mouth followed by a long passionate kiss after every mouthful. I grabbed his beer bottle and licked my ass scum off the bottle. Helmut pushed his tongue into my mouth to taste the charged man juice.

His strong hand cupped the back of my head. I was totally under his spell. He had me. I didn’t want to ever leave him. He knew this as well.

We stayed in the upper room for what like seemed ages. Hans, Guy, Steve and Todd gradually joined us. Hans had lost his butt plug, his hole gaped open, he looked desperate. Guy massaged the sloppy lips then buried his hand inside. The look of contentment on the boy’s face spoke volumes.

As Steve told us about the things he’d been doing, Todd chewed on his nipples. I couldn’t help myself and played with the butt plug in the body builder’s hole. Helmut smiled at me like an approving parent one hand resting protectively on my stomach.

Finally we all decided to leave. Todd went and got the Hummer and the rest of us joined him at the place he’d dropped us off earlier. Steve joined us in the back of the car. Helmut didn’t let go of me for one minute right up until we got home. I revelled at being the focus of attention his attention.

It was light when we got home. Helmut lead us upstairs. We all paired off. I followed my master into his room. We stripped off and got into bed.
I’d finally entered his private space. Frank had told me that he’d never seen anyone join Helmut in his room. He’d slept with the boys in their huge bed but they’d never entered his room except to clean it.

I curled up in the man’s strong arms as he slowly entered me. We were now connected. I’d dreamed of sleeping with his dick in me, now it was happening.

I realised something serious had just happened . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment