When we got back to the house we couldn’t see the boys anywhere. I ran up to our room to see if they were there but nothing. Hans had checked the grounds but had had the same result.
Helmut didn’t seem too bothered. He told Tom to go upstairs and get changed, which he obediently did. Hans and I were wondering what was happening.
The four of us went out to the pool, stripped off and dived into the cool water. There was a lot of fooling about. I was getting so horny here with my new friends. Just seeing Helmut naked got me randy. I was ready to do anything he wanted.
Helmut pulled himself out of the pool and sat on the edge, his big stiff cock waving me over. I swam across to him and buried that piece of meat down my throat. Helmut held my head in place, inching his cock further down my throat.
I then felt hands playing with me from behind, pulling on my erect nipples. Guy’s tongue began to lap around the base of the big German’s cock from over my shoulder, while his cock gradually found my tight hole and began to push in.
I’m always greased up and Guy’s pubes were tickling my pink pucker in no time. Hans was under the water licking between my legs. As he came up for air he joined in worshipping Helmut’s cock and balls. The big man stretched his legs as far at they would go allowing Hans access to his star tattooed hole.
Helmut then lent forward and lifted me off Guy’s cock and out of the water and onto his cock. I was in heaven. I love cock and I’ve had more than my fair share, but this one fitted me perfectly. It hit all the right spots and this man really knew where to find them.
The other two guys were greedily licking around my hole as Helmut pummelled into me. Hans crawled up behind me and stuck his cock up in me stretching me wider. It hurt but with all the stimulation my hole throbbed wider to grab every last inch.
Not to be left out, Guy removed Hans’s butt plug and replaced it with his cock. Hans went wild and the rhythm began to get faster. Helmut pulled me forward and buried his tongue in my mouth. From this position Hans grabbed hold of my hips and really began to ride me. Guy pulled the skinheads pierced tits hard, spurring his boy on.
Something had to give. Helmut started with his tell tale grumble from deep inside, then joined by Guy. Helmut’s cock pounded into me with even greater force stretching my hole in different directions. He began to jerk my cock. We were just a mass of heaving testosterone. Guy then announced that he was going to come. He ordered Hans to fuck me hard and fill me up. With Helmut rubbing the skin off my cock I couldn’t hold back. Great globs of cum flew into the air, some of it hitting the German in the face.
Then Helmut spasmed violently and pulled me down fully onto his cock, embedding his nails into my flesh as he exploded. This triggered off the other two. Hans pulled me back so he could kiss me while he filled me up. Guy lunged forward in his ecstasy sandwiching Hans and me between him and Helmut.
Eventually cocks were removed form holes and replaced by warm, wet tongues. My abused lips pushed out the white man seed for Hans to eat up. Helmut feasted on Hans’s gaping hole not forgetting to share some of the nectar with Guy and me.
I love having my abused hole licked and played with after a heated session. Hans acrobatic tongue got really deep, soothing the swollen entrance. I could have stayed like that for hours.
Then I noticed Tom standing naked next to us. He was totally naked. No boots, but was wearing a gold ring in his nose to match the others. He had leather restraints round his ankles and wrists and announced to our master that he was ready. I had no idea what he was talking about.
Helmut picked up his mobile phone. After a brief call he ordered Tom to go and wait out front. Tom dutifully obeyed. Hans and I were curious to know what was happening. We followed Tom and watched him from one of the front windows. Hans couldn’t resist playing with my arse as we stood watching.
After about five minutes a black van appeared. A evil looking bodybuilder dressed in black got out. He came up to Tom, blindfolded him and threw him in the back of the van.
This was totally hot. The guy had no regard for Tom, manhandling him like a lump of meat. I had a glimpse of Tom’s fat hard on as the door slid shut. With one last look at the two of us watching him, the bodybuilder got in the van and drove away.
We desperately wanted to know where Tom and the other boys had been taken. Neither Guy nor Helmut would tell us. All they said was that we’d soon find out.
It was about 10.30pm when we finally finished dinner. Helmut ordered Hans and me upstairs to get ready to go out. He told us to put on the leather accoutrements that were waiting for us upstairs.
We ran upstairs to find two sets of leather harnesses and small black jockstraps with thin waist bands.
We got in the shower and began to soap each other up. We couldn’t help kissing as we did this, our fingers delving into intimate crevices. My hand nearly disappeared up Hans’s arse I just had to push it in further to help out a friend in need. This was dangerous though. One thing would lead to another and neither of us wanted to get Helmut and Guy angry.
When we’d finished and dried off, we got dressed (for want of a better word). My harness fitted me perfectly. It was one thick leather strip that went round my torso under my pecs with two straps over either shoulder. Hans pulled the buckles tight. The leather highlighted the muscles in my shoulders and chest. It would give someone something to hold onto as they used me. I got hard looking at my reflection in the mirror. I pulled on the jock but as expected it couldn’t contain my hard dick. Hans joined me in similar apparel and the same jock problem.
He asked me to put his butt plug in for him. It was a new one and even bigger than the last. I lubed it up and pushed it against the boy’s hole. It vanished in seconds. You would never know there was anything up there until he bent over. Incredible.
As we clumped downstairs in our heavy boots, we met the two masters waiting for us. Helmut was wearing tight leather chaps, heavy boots and a leather waistcoat which revealed his chiselled abs and chest.
Guy was in a similar waistcoat but was wearing leather shorts with a moulded leather codpiece. A pair of thick red socks were folded over his workman’s boots. To top it off his sported a Muir cap.
I could hear a motor running outside. Helmut checked us over and we followed him and Guy out to the Hummer. The bodybuilder from earlier who Helmut addressed as Todd, got out. He was in black jock and black boots with two tight leather arms bands on each arm. He came round to our side of the vehicle and opened the door. As I eyed him up and down I noticed the end of a black butt plug between his muscled ass cheeks.
We got in and settled back into the black leather upholstery. Helmut pulled me in close to him. I asked him where we were going. There was a knowing look between him and Guy and he told me to wait and see.
We drove for about half an hour in almost total silence. Both masters played lightly with their boys bodies. Our jocks couldn’t disguise a thing. I’d seen overflowing jocks in a Tom of Finland cartoon once, now I was living the experience. The skimpy clothing was more horny than being totally naked.
Finally the Hummer stopped and the door was pulled open. We were in a huge dark warehouse. I could hear loud music with a thumping bass emanating from within.
Todd pulled open a huge door and the volume of the music increased ten fold. We were in a gigantic space with many different levels. There were hundreds of men, masters and slaves.
Guy and Helmut each pulled out long dog chains and attached them round our necks. We were now definitely their fuck slaves. They guided us through the mass of man. My eyes were everywhere.
I could see some slaves tied to posts and left for anyone who wanted to use them. A young naked slave came and handed us four bottles of German beer. As he turned and left I saw red welts across his back and ass.
There were slaves on offer everywhere. Some tied to fuck benches; others in slings; some on their knees sucking and licking their master’s cocks and asses. I could see the young waiter being fucked by two guys, one at either end. When they finished he moved on, only to be grabbed by someone else.
I loved it. This is what I had always wanted. To be used and discarded then used again and again.
We stopped to chat to Bill who had been at the house the night before. He was in waistcoat, boots and cap and little else. Two slaves boys were eating his cock and ass. At one point he stopped talking and began to piss in one of the boy’s mouths. The well trained slave didn’t miss a drop.
We eventually moved on to an area with about ten boys (naked, obviously), hands tied behind their back, down on their knees. Over their heads were rubber masks with no eye holes but large funnels connected to short tubes leading to their mouths. Human toilets. The boys just drank down all the piss that was fed to them. Every now again they pissed all over themselves emptying themselves for the next load.
Suddenly their was an announcement over the speaker system, interrupting the music. The Slave Auction would begin in ten minutes. The two masters lead us over to a podium about a metre high with a spotlight on it. Helmut told us that all money from the auction would go to the slaves’ masters.
The master of ceremonies was a big leather man I’d seen in a Dick Wadd video. He had a leather jock on plus long leather cuffs strapped to his lower arm. He had a shaved head and a big ole handlebar moustache. His most outstanding features were his fat red nipples that protruded from a powerful chest which he pulled and twisted, continuously.
The slave master called the first slave. Todd the bodybuilder pulled a huge straining bear of a man onto the podium by a heavy chain attached to a steel collar around the man’s neck. His hands were held together by heavy manacles. His balls were stretched out by a long, thick, heavy ball weight. It swung wildly around as the slave pulled against the chain around his neck.
The slave master came over to the slave with a cat-o-nine-tails and with a dozen sharp lashes brought the man down to his knees. The slave snarled at him. His balls stretched down to the floor in this position. The slave master placed the tip of his boot on the straining nut sack and applied some pressure. The slave pleaded mercy and lent forward to lick the inside of the other man’s thigh.
The slave master was an expert. He pulled a lever and the slave and Todd began to rotate. When the slave’s back was to the audience, he ordered the slave to show us his hole. I saw a steel chain leading out of the man’s fuck hole and attached to the massive ball weight. Todd bent down and began to pull the chain out. It seemed to go on for ever. The slaves ass lips trying to hold the chain in there. Finally the hole began to expand as a large steel butt plug began to push its way out of the slave’s ass. The slave resisted pushing it out but with one resounding slap on the ass from Todd, the heavy round object fell onto the podium exposing the slave’s shiny red rose bud.
The crowd went wild and offers for the huge man were coming from everywhere. The price soon reached six, seven, eight thousand dollars. Finally the slave master brought down his gavel at nine thousand dollars. The man who had won was called up to the podium. He was a large, muscled, naked black man. His glistening brown skin was covered in Maori tattoos. His arms were so big they hung out to the side. Round each wrist and bicep he had a wide metal band. He cock was long and thick, topped off with a huge silver PA.
The man strode slowly up to the podium and stood above his prize. The slave fell to the floor and began to lick his new owner’s boots. The master began to piss all over him. The slave brought his mouth up to drink down the offering.
When he’d finished pissing Todd handed him the slave’s chain. The slave master ordered Todd to replace the chain and steel butt plug. The slaves hole ate up them up greedily as he got up and followed his master back into the crowd, totally conquered.
Hans and I were beside ourselves by now. Helmut turned and kissed me. I felt him slip a pill onto my tongue as he pulled on the chain round my neck.
On with the next lot . . .
Sunday, July 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment