Sunday, July 5, 2009

Whored Out - Part 9

My first full day in San Francisco started late. After the sex fest the previous evening we eventually went up to bed after most of the guests had gone. Guy and Hans were staying with us for the duration of my stay.

Once I’d finally got my boots off I flopped down onto the communal bed with my mates. We curled up and slept until noon. Guy was in one of the guest rooms with Hans, and Helmut, surprisingly, slept alone.

After we’d all cleaned up and had lunch, Helmut announced that he was taking Guy, Hans and me into the city as none of us had ever been there before. Tom would be coming with us as our chauffeur. It was one of the few days I actually wore some clothes during my stay. Not that the very short, tight denim cut offs Helmut pulled from my bag hid very much. I put on a tight white vest and pair of boots and joined the others outside.

Hans was wearing typical skinhead clothes. Fred Perry T-shirt and a pair of bleachers that looked as though they were painted on. For once Helmut wasn’t wearing leather, just army fatigue knee length shorts and T-shirt, his pierced nipples pushing through the fabric.

Guy was just in jeans and a red checked shirt with the sleeves rolled up to the bicep and most of his chest exposed. Boy he looked hot.

Helmut had given the other fuck boys the day off. They could do what they wanted. I saw a glint in Jack and Frank’s eye’s at this news and wondered what they were plotting.

It took us about an hour to drive into the city. Tom dropped us off at Fisherman’s wharf. The sun was beating down on us. There were a lot of admiring glances as we got out of the Hummer and began to stroll around, Helmut giving us a guided tour.

We took the ferry over to Alcatraz. We didn’t bother with the tour and just wandered around on our own. I wondered what it must have been like filled with prisoners and what a great sex club it would make.

Hans and I decided to go and sit in the sun as the daddies finished looking around. As we sunned ourselves Hans began to speak to me in French. I was really surprised. It was good to relax and speak my own language for a while.

Hans told me that he’d met Helmut when he was seventeen. By then he was a total sex addict but also out of control. The big German had taken the boy under his wing and helped him to finish his education. It turned out that my master in Paris was with Helmut at this time and he knew him well. This was the first time I’d thought of my master since I’d arrived. I felt a pang of guilt because I really loved that man.

Hans had met Guy when Guy had come to stay with Helmut in Berlin. The two men were very old friends and kept in regular contact.

Hans said that at there first meeting there was something between him and Guy. The four men had gone to a sex party on Guy’s first night in Berlin but they only had eyes for each other.

Guy had ripped Hans clothes off him, thrown him into a sling and fucked and fisted him over and over again. The other guests couldn’t believe the sheer brute force of Guy’s dominance of the boy.

Hans ground his ass into the stone wall we were sitting on just thinking about it. I knew he probably had the butt plug firmly nestled in his hole.

He said they’d been together ever since he was eighteen which was now ten years. There was never a dull moment. Guy was the only man who could really control him. Helmut had had a hard time but with Guy, Hans had given himself up body and soul.

I liked listening to the skinhead. He asked me about my master in Paris. He’d helped Helmut sort Hans out and he owed him a debt of gratitude and that went for me as well.

I felt a bond had been formed. There was three years separating us. The other slaves were a little older than us and had different lives outside of their servitude to Helmut. Hans and I had given ourselves freely to our masters. We did not work. It just happened that the both of were studying. Me business. Hans communication.

Eventually the two big men came and joined us. Guy suggested we go to the Castro for a drink. We left on the next ferry and within an hour we were sitting in a bar watching some of the most amazing forms of masculinity pass us by.

Some of the guys I’d seen in fuck films. This was kind of exciting especially when they came up to chat to us. I felt my cock begin to snake down the leg of my cut offs. I didn’t care if anyone saw, it just turned me on more.

It was getting hot in the bar. Hans and I took off our tops and tucked them into the back of or jeans. The bar began to fill up. As the crowd grew, more body contact was made. Helmut who was sitting up on a bench, pulled me close between his parted thighs like the time of our first meeting. His hand on my ass made me want to be as close as I possibly could to him. He was very attentive in a cool masculine way. The trip into the city was exactly what I’d wanted. It was as though he’d read my mind. I felt strange. Something was happening. Perhaps this was why I hadn’t thought about my master for the last few hours. The brief feeling of jealousy when I saw Hans swallowing the big German’s cock.

I was a little drunk now. Helmut said he had a surprise for me. He made arrangements to meet the other two in a couple of hours. We left the bar and walked down the street.

After about 10-15 minutes we were outside a wooden house on a quiet residential street. Helmut lead me to the door and rang the bell.

A young man about my age wearing leather shorts answered the door. Of course he knew Helmut and was introduced to me. He asked us to follow him.

We ended up in a large work room. The smell of leather was everywhere. There were other men all dressed in boots and leather shorts, busily working away on various leather articles.

The boy who’d answered the door disappeared for a moment then came back followed by a much older man.

He was as tall as Helmut. They grabbed each other in a big bear hug and spoke to each other in German. Another German ! It was becoming the theme of the trip. They did happen to be the horniest of men. I wasn’t complaining.

The older guy was called Horst. He had a great body for a man his age. He must have been awesome when he was younger, he definitely had something about him.

He pulled me into his arms and gave me a hug making a cheeky comment to Helmut over my shoulder.

They then switched to English. Helmut asked Horst to fit me up with leather harness, jock, shorts and chaps.

Horst took me over to the window and told me to strip. The boy who had answered the door who was called Tim, took notes as Horst began taking detailed measurements. Helmut leaned against the window frame and watched the older man work. Every now and again I caught his eye and a big grin spread across his face.

At one point Horst had me turn round and bend over. I reached out and held onto Helmut’s thighs. I could feel his rigid cock down the left leg of his shorts. He reached down and stroked the back of my head. As long as I was with him I felt great. I would have loved to have crawled into his bed with him the previous night but it just didn’t happen.

Helmut undid his flies and released his cock for me to suck. It felt thick and warm with the tang of piss and man sweat. Tim pulled Helmut’s vest up and began to suck on fat, pierced nipple. While he did this Helmut stuck his hand down the back of his shorts and played with Tim’s hole.

I could feel a wet tongue on my hole and presumed it was Horst. He was a real expert. His hands tugged and pulled at my cock and balls.

I looked back between my legs and saw that the older man had released his cock and what a cock !

It had the obligatory P.A. but had a set of metal bars down the underside. It was long, thin and drooling pre cum.

I heard Helmut offer his friend my hole. Horst pulled me off my master and turned my round to kiss him.

He lead me over to a fuck bench and helped me up onto it. He pulled my cock back between my legs so it lay against the end of the bench. Next he lubed up my hole and fingered it to loosen me up.

Helmut meanwhile was surrounded by three of the young workers plus Tim. Leather shorts had been discarded and they were doing everything they could to pleasure this big man.

Horst scraped his fingernails down my back as he slowly pushed into me.

First I could feel the weight of the P.A. and then the fat head of his cock. It felt so good that I groaned loudly. The two big man laughed at my obvious pleasure. This urged Horst to push further.

The piercing under his cock felt like nothing else. It was fucking amazing. They rubbed and stimulated parts that had never really been touched before.

Once he was fully in, he began to pick up speed. The amazing feeling of the bars as they went in and out of me was incredible.

I looked over I saw that Helmut was stripped naked. The boys had tied his hands above his head and secured them to a hook in the wall.

The boys were taking it in turns backing onto his cock. Helmut bent his legs so that he could get a good fucking position.

The boys who weren’t getting fucked were either licking his balls and ass or chewing on his nipples.

The sweat was pouring off the meaty master’s head and body as the boys used their holes to pleasure him.

Horst was really pummelling into me now. He had climbed up on top of me and was pulling on my tits as he swung his hips, impaling me on his fuck meat.

The sexual tension filled the work room. Helmut and Horst both began to moan and the boys exchanged asses on my masters cock more quickly.

Finally Horst exploded in me while Tim was the lucky recipient of my master’s orgasm.

Horst pulled my head back and sucked on my mouth as his cock convulsed in my hole.

The boys jerked they cocks and emptied the contents over an exhausted Tim.

Finally the boys released my master and he gave each one stinging slap across the arse as he kissed them.

Horst was cleaning my ass up when Helmut presented his cock for cleaning. I savoured every drop from the end of his cock. One of the boys was doing the same for Horst.

Finally Helmut laughed and told the older man we had to go. We cleaned up and got dressed. Horst said the gear would be ready in two days time.

We didn’t hurry back to the others. We wandered in and out of shops chatting and laughing as though we’d known each other for years not just a few days. Both of us smelled strongly of sex.

Helmut put his big strong arm round my shoulders and kissed me. He left his arm there as we carried on walking. I was buzzing with excitement of being with this amazing man. I didn’t want to be anywhere else.

Finally I saw the Hummer parked up the road. The three men Tom, Guy and Hans were leaning against it waiting for us. The front of Hans’s chest and jeans were wet. I guessed Guy had needed to take a piss and Hans had obliged. I loved these men. They were obsessed with giving pleasure and I was part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment