Sunday, July 5, 2009

Whored Out - Part 7

When the Hummer finally stopped we all got out. No one bothered to get dressed. The huge modern house was totally secluded. Little did I know that I would wear very little clothing for the duration of my stay. As we unloaded our luggage, Jack got down from the driving seat. Poor guy had missed all the fun. A raging hard on was outlined by a wet patch on the crotch of his jeans.

Helmut saw this. Ordered Jack to strip and for Sam and Frank to sort him out right there in the drive way. I’ve never seen anyone strip so fast. Jack was on his hands and knees in seconds sucking Frank’s cock while Frank held his butt cheeks apart so that Sam could slam straight into him.

Jack was like a wild thing. The torture of watching us in the rear view mirror and hearing all the piggy noises from behind had frustrated the hell out of him. His arse was pushing back hard, meeting Sam fuck for fuck.

Frank and Sam swapped ends. Jack’s hole gasping at the momentary emptiness, immediately clamped tight around Frank’s dick.

It didn’t take long. Jack reared up on his knees. Sam pulled on his nipples and kissed him. Frank pulled him hard onto his cock, Jack squirming to get every last inch. He finally came without having to touch his cock, spraying Sam with his seed. Sam then stood up and came in Jack’s mouth while Frank let rip in his hole. The three of them covered in the dust from the drive way, sweat and cum.

Helmut called to us from the house to come in and get cleaned up. We followed him upstairs and he told the boys to show me where everything was while he disappeared in to one of the bedrooms.

Tom explained that the six of us would do practically everything together. Sleep, shower, eat, train etc. This was how it always happened. Christian opened a door into a huge room. The walls were black with three huge windows hidden behind wooden Venetian blinds. In the centre of the room was the biggest bed I’d ever seen covered obviously in black leather. Tom told me that this was where we would be sleeping. I had no problem with that.

I heard water jets from a shower switch on and Jack called us in to join him. I dropped my bag and followed the others into a huge wet room. It was completely tiled from floor to ceiling and had high pressure showered heads on the walls. There were also four points with douche attachments connected to them. Our master had thought of everything.

The six of us began to get wet and soaped up. We all helped each other. Gentle fingers caressing bodies, applying the soap. The boys told me that they were totally at there master’s beck and call. He was demanding at times and you had to be quick or a suitable punishment would be found.

Christian said that tonight Helmut had some friends coming round with their slaves and we would be expected to make sure they had everything or anyone they desired. I began to get hard at the thought. I loved to be used. Ordered to do a master’s bidding. The guys laughed at the look on my face. I was a real little whore and was in good company.

Frank warned me that there was one golden rule. We were not to have sex with anyone unless our master gave us the order. This was going to be hard if I was to spend a week with these fantastic men but my desire to please Helmut was greater.

The tone became more light hearted as we played like teenagers in the shower. Chasing each other with the douche forcing more and more water up inside cummy holes.

Eventually we were all squeaky clean. We towelled each other off and headed downstairs to prepare something to eat. The boys showed me what to do and where things were in this vast aluminium and marble kitchen.

I looked out of the window and saw Helmut naked lying by the pool. Tom gave me a large glass of German beer (naturally) and told me to take it out to him. My cock bobbed up and down at the thought of being near him again.

As I approached I took in the German’s fabulous body. His long legs, defined torso, massive shoulders and the piercings highlighting his tits and cock. He caught my eye and smiled. I placed his beer on a small table next to him and he told me to kneel down beside him.

He told me he was pleased to have me here with him. To make myself at home and to get to know my new fuck boy brothers. He reached out and slowly ran his hand across my naked body. My skin tingling at the touch.

He said the programme for the week was pretty full and varied. He wanted me to make him proud. I told him I’d do anything he wanted. That was my goal. He pulled my left nipple bending me towards him and kissed me, long and hard. I braced my hands against his solid body, the sun streaming down on us. My hands began to massage the muscles encouraging a groan from deep within the big man.

He pulled me harder so that I had to get on the sun lounger and lie next to him. His arms moved around me, pulling me closer still.

For a powerful man he could be incredible gentle. I felt totally protected by his arms. His knee nudged my legs apart and we began to entwine our bodies, his kiss staying constant an strong throughout.

His hand slowly slid down my back to cup one of my buttocks as one finger ventured deeper to tease my puckered hole. I arched my butt upwards so he could get a better feel.

He then pulled himself from under me and laid me on my front. Both legs hanging down either side of the lounger, my hole winking into the sunlight.

I felt a cold, wet tongue on my hole. He’d taken a swig of beer and was slowly lapping at my boy cunt like a dog to a bitch in heat. The stubble of his beard stimulating the sensitive nerve ending around the delicate spot. He reached under me and pulled my now stiff cock back between my legs, raising my ass up in the process.

He licked the area between my ass and balls. I groaned into the towel under me. Two hands slid up along my sides and found my tits and bean to toy with them. He didn’t pull them, just tickled and caressed them, making them swell.

His tongue slowly moved up my back licking around my neck and shoulders. His engorged cock had replaced his tongue at the entrance to my fuck hole. My ass lips parted as the snake slid in while his tongue found my waiting mouth again.

He wrapped his great arms under me, pulling me close and entwined his legs round mine giving him better leverage and to keep my legs apart.

He started to fuck me slowly. In, out, in, out. He sank his cock into the hilt and then pulled it almost totally out. My ass rose up to meet every inward thrust. He found a new angle every time. His piercing heightening the sensation. My hole has always needed that added stimulation of a PA. Call me greedy, but hey!

The speed began to pick up but I just lay there concentrating on pleasuring this man. He began to bounce off of my body. His breathing increased as he whispered things to me and sucked on my mouth. I push up onto my arms, arching my back allowing him to get vital millimetres further into me.

He rocked from side to side as he greedily tried to get even further in. Now he began to pull on my tits, hard. I could feel the pressure building up in him as the speed of his pounding, quickened.

Sweat was pouring off us as the California sun beat down on us.

Suddenly Helmut pulled me right back so that I was now lying on top of him. His feet were braced either side of the sun bed as I bounced on his rampaging cock. I interlocked my legs around his to hold me in place. My arms flailing. Helmut had me gripped across the chest. I was a piece of meat for him to use. The sensual kissing and nibbling being replaced by biting and the hard rubbing of stubble against young flesh. I could feel his heavy nipple rings pressing into my back.

Eventually he couldn’t hold back any longer. He sat up with me impaled on him, his arms across my chest, pulling on my shoulders so as not to lose an ounce of the cum he was pouring into me.

I could feel his seed leaking out of me. The squelching sound of his cock and cum in my hole triggered my own explosion. Helmut shouting encouragement as jet after jet shot over y stomach.

When I was spent, he slowly pushed me forward to regain our starting position. We lay there for what seemed an age, dozing in the aftermath of hot sex. He lips maintained a long kiss on the back of my neck. I was in piggy heaven.

After a while I heard the sound of plates and glasses as the boys laid a long table shaded by a wide umbrella ready for lunch. With one last kiss, Helmut pulled himself up and off me. He cock followed him leaving my hole empty but happy.

He called to me from the shower next to the pool. I hurried to join him under the freezing spray. We cleaned each other off. My mouth sucking or licking anything that came near it causing Helmut to let out a big hearty laugh. With one big kiss, he turned off the shower and turned me towards the others, slapping my arse playfully as we went.

Within minutes the sun had dried us off. I didn’t realise how hungry I was. Helmut really knew how make people relax. We were one big happy group. Laughing and joking. The transition between mates and master and slave always clear. We were with him for who we were not just as fuck holes. I had a strong feeling of trust and brotherhood. Our master had a strong need to command and all we wanted to do was serve him.

After lunch we all hung around the pool sunning ourselves. There were plenty of offers to rub in sun tan lotion. All six of us did for our master. Life was good. I couldn’t think of a better place to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment