The pill Master had given me was beginning to take effect. It was stronger than the first one. My body felt electric. The touch of Master’s fingers drove me wild. I felt him rubbing his finger around my ass lips and I knew he was adding some Tina to the cocktail. The entrance to my arse was buzzing and pulsing in and out. A long sticky line of cum was dripping out of my hole, sliding down the inside of my leg. I was ready.
I’d lost sight of Helmut and his Nubian slaves. He suddenly came into view. He was still wearing his SS cap but had taken off his leather shirt to reveal a lean, muscled chest. His fat red nipples were pierced by two incredibly thick silver rings. His abs were deeply contoured with rock hard muscle. He had big heavy shoulders and arms that contrasted with the leanness of his body.
The cod piece that had covered his cock earlier had been removed revealing one of the biggest dicks I’ve ever seen. Again there was what seemed an impossibly large PA. This monster was rock hard and waved about in front of him like a vicious snake looking for prey. As he turned I glimpsed the blue of a star tattooed around his fuck hole. Everything about him vibrated with sex.
He ordered one of his slaves to be strapped to a fuck bench. The black fuck boy bent over as his fuck boy brothers strapped him down. From this position his pink asshole was revealed. His cock got harder with the expectation of what was to happen next. His chin rested on a leather covered block at the front, presenting his mouth for use.
The four remaining slaves rubbed their hands all over their restrained mate. Massaging the pink hole, fat balls and straining cock. Helmut then stepped up behind his boy and rested the head of his monster dick on the boys rear entrance. The hole opened and the PA began to disappear inside with no effort.
Helmut took one huge breath and then pushed the whole of his throbbing muscle inside. With one strong push he was buried to the hilt. The look of pleasure on his boy’s face told us all how good it felt.
Helmut called to my master, who got up and walked to the head of the bench. His cock disappeared into the expertly trained mouth. Two of the slaves dropped to their knees and began to rim the two stud masters’ holes. This was beginning to push me over the edge. I wanted to be in the scrum. Offering up my body to these examples of sexual perfection.
I didn’t have to wait long. While the sounds of groaning, slapping balls against chins and asses, slurping of willing holes got more intense, the remaining two slaves came over to me and lead me towards the focus of all my lust.
They picked me up and placed me on top of the fuck boy on the bench. My cock was resting on the top of firm sweaty buttocks. Helmut’s hands began to massage my own fleshy moulds while maintaining his pounding of the slave beneath me.
I could feel my hole was wide open. The tina had done its job. It was begging this sexual predator to rape it good. Helmut pulled his cock out of the first hole and rubbed the slicked length of his meat over my hole. I moved my ass around trying to capture this monster but before I knew it he’d stuck the head in and began his entry.
He didn’t plunge right in, but he didn’t make any allowances. I’m there to serve and pleasure whoever owns me at the time. I wanted to please Helmut so badly I would do anything.
The huge pierced cock felt incredible. My hole was stretched to the limit and I could feel every sinew and vein as it moved in and out with controlled power.
My mouth joined my fellow slave in it’s worship of Master’s cock. Helmut withdrew his cock and put it back into his slaves hole. His fingers played with my swollen ass lips. Then again he rammed his cock into me a couple of times and then the slave. He pulled my cock from under me and it slipped into the slaves hole. Again he assaulted my ass, increasing the speed.
When he returned to his boy’s cunt his mammoth muscle slid in under my cock. His boy just let out a groan as we continued to pleasure my master’s fuck meat.
Manu and Rubber Skin had come over to join us. Manu was fucking one of the slaves while Helmut reached over and began to bury his huge fist in Rubber Skin’s funky asshole. Rubber Skin in turn, had his fists inside the remaining slave.
This was unreal. I was just a piece of sex meat and I loved it. I felt Helmut’s huge hands, slick from Rubber Skin’s fisting, grab me around the waist. He hoisted me up and off of the bench and threw me on the large rubber bed.
I took my position on all fours with my cunt offered up. He climbed up behind me and violently began to rip my ass to pieces. The sensation was incredible. I couldn’t get enough. We were joined by the other slaves, Master, Manu and Rubber Skin. There were bodies everywhere. I felt Master raise my chin and kiss me then pushing me down onto his cock.
Manu had three of the black fuck boys in front of him. His cock was in the middle one’s hole while he punch fucked the other two. Rubber Skin was getting double fucked by the other two. The smile on his face said everything.
Master then turned me over and pulled me round so that he could regain his boy’s hole. Helmut sat on my face. I licked and chewed for all I was worth to please this sex god above me. He was pulling Master’s tits and kissing him long and deep.
Helmut then stood up and got behind my master. He knelt down on the bed and then began to fuck Master like there was no tomorrow. The intensity of the fuck pushed through into me. Master’s cock grew in me to a size I’d never felt before. His cock ring and the pounding from Helmut were expanding it to its limit.
The atmosphere was highly charged. Manu and his three pig boys had moved towards me. Hands, cocks, tits and mouths were everywhere. I was underneath these incredible sex machines while getting the fucking of my life from Master who in turn was howling in ecstasy.
This couldn’t last much longer. Other men had joined us on the bed. A huge heaving mass of bodies were invading or being invaded.
I was dragged off of Master’s cock by Manu who then proceeded to fuck the shit out of me. The three slaves had been grabbed by other nasty pigs and were complying to every nasty demand made of them.
My mouth and hands searched around me for any orifice or dick to service. I wasn’t disappointed. Mouths and hands were all over me. From the corner of my eye I could see the first black slave being ridden hard, from both ends. A queue had formed behind him. Some of the men were fucking the men who were waiting in front of them, too impatient to wait for long.
Again I felt myself grabbed like a sack of potatoes. It was Helmut again. Turning me onto my front he nudged my legs apart and fell on top of me sheathing his cock in my boy cunt.
Suddenly Helmut let out a huge roar. I looked behind me only to see that Master had punched his powerful fist up into the German master’s fuck hole. This drove Helmut mad. His cock was throbbing and sending electrical charges through my body. He rode Master’s fist adding to the rhythm of his cock in my ass. The speed picked up to an searing intensity. This big powerful man had me pinned to the rubber bed, pounding my ass.
Then Helmut began to shake. I could feel the punches from Master’s fist coming through the monster cock. The giant PA was churning up my insides and I had totally given myself up. Like a lion, Helmut began to explode inside me. With each shot he bucked harder into me, screaming German obscenities, adding to the heated atmosphere. There was nothing polite or genteel here.
Helmut came and came inside me. It seemed as though it would never end. He pulled me onto him in his powerful hands, using me like I had been trained. I’m a hole, no more. He could do anything with me. I was in his power.
Finally he fell on top of me, searching for my mouth with his tongue, his cock still buried deep in my cunt. Cum was leaking out all over the place. Helmut had come in bucket loads, and it was all mine.
He finally pulled out and lifted my asshole to his face to lick out the creamy load. Two of his boys were next to him licking his tits, face, one was even rimming his hole. No one touched his cock.
Helmut climbed off of the bed leading me by the hand. He towered above me as I dropped to my knees in front of him. He rested his still hard cock on my lowered head, then ordered me to clean it.
I took the head into my mouth. It was so big along with the PA that it was all I could manage. I licked under the shaft back towards the cocks root and the cum covered balls. Another set of lips joined mine. It was Master. Between us we worshipped this hunk of meat. Master’s fingers played with my swollen ass lips. Circling, teasing, probing. My cock was leaking gallons of pre-cum. I desperately wanted to come but my training and appropriate punishments had taught me self control.
Helmut eventually pulled us to our feet. We kissed and were lead over to one of the benches. As Master and Helmut sat down, I stood between the German’s massive thighs as he idly toyed with my hole and gently caressed my sweat and cum soaked body.
Over on the bed and around the room, a heaving mass of men were thrashing about. The line for the slave on the fuck bench had turned into a chain fuck with some of the holes getting fisted.
The black slaves where being passed from man to man. They were buried under squirming masses. Used like the sex meat they were.
Rubber Skin was in a sling surrounded by a groups of horny men. An arm was buried deep in his hole, a cock in his mouth. Guys were coming over him while others were spraying piss everywhere. He was like a pig in shit. Working his cock into a frenzy. Bouncing on the arm inside him.
Manu was fucking everything in sight. He moved from ass to ass impaling anything that came his way. Cocks and holes were offered up to his mouth and he greedily serviced them.
I wanted to get back into the fray and from the look on my face, Master knew it.
Helmut called one of his slaves who extricated himself from the scrum and obediently came over to us. Helmut whispered into his ear and the boy lead me to one of the fuck benches.
After strapping me down, the slave began to lick my hole. I could see the other black men coming towards us. The first slave had been released from his bench. They had come to use me.
None of them had cum yet, of course. Five thick black cocks were waving around me. I was in heaven. The tongue was replaced by a pierced cock. It felt incredible. It wasn’t as big as Helmut’s but was attached to an expert. I sucked a cock into my mouth while another mouth dealt with my cock and balls which were push back and out by the design of the bench.
The cock in my ass worked itself into a frenzy and was then replaced by another. I was going to get gang banged good and proper. The black slaves began to circle me, moving from my cunt to my mouth. I could taste the juices from my hole on their dicks and it was good.
They began to get very excited, pushing each other out of the way in order to get to my hole. Rape, I love it. My rosebud expanded to greet the next invader. I yelled at them to fuck harder. Nothing mattered expect that my hole was not to be left empty.
One slave climbed up on the bench behind me and thrust his cock in. One of his brothers entered me from below expertly double fucking me. If I could have got a third one in there I would have. Greedy cunt!
Then they exploded simultaneously, stretching my hole in different directions. When they had finished they jumped off me and two more cocks took there place. They were like wild things, pulling my hole wider. Both exploded and it was the turn of the last boy. He climbed onto me and started to fuck. I then felt another cock join his. I glanced round and saw my master.
The black boy was chewing my neck and back while fucking me. Master was licking the pink hole in front of him. A big callused hand began to milk my straining member. Helmut had joined us. He was on his knees rimming Master’s ass and wanking my dick.
Eventually Master and the slave came inside me. As they moved off, two of the slaves untied me and turned me over. Helmut grabbed hold of my ankles and raised my legs into the air. I was his. He lunged forward and impaled me once more on his massive cock. I knew I mustn’t touch myself but my cock need attention.
Master came over to us. Put his cock in my mouth and did the same for me. I wrapped my arms tightly around him as I was finally tipped over the edge. I buried his cock as far as it would go in my mouth as I exploded. He kept up the sucking as shot after shot of cum exploded from my balls. Helmut’s plugging of my hole heightening the experience.
Again Helmut began to off load another fountain of cum inside me joined by my Master in my mouth. This was the ultimate. Two amazing sex gods taking me for their pleasure.
Things began to calm down. Master slowly raised himself off me while Helmut’s spent cock slipped from the confines of its new resting place. I hoped he would put it in there many more times.
Master helped me to my feet and the three of us kissed. Helmut then told me he had one last treat for me. I was to bend over the fuck bench one last time. Of course I was only too happy to obey.
He placed his cock head just inside my bruised but happy hole and began to piss inside me. The heat felt wonderful. I felt another hot spraying on my back joined by others. I opened my mouth to taste some of the clear liquid. The five black slaves had joined Helmut and Master in hosing me down. I saw Rubber Skin crawl down under the bench and take my cock in his mouth. I in turn pissed down his throat.
I was drenched in cum, piss and sweat and it felt fantastic. I’d lost track of time but we had probably been at it for hours. Master helped me up and kissed me. He told me how proud he was of me and had one last surprise. I wondered what this could be.
When we had settled back on one of the benches around the room. Helmut told me that he was going to take his slaves and me on a trip to California to take part an exclusive Master/Slave auction. Master wouldn’t be coming with us. While I was there I would be Helmut’s. My mind was racing. We were to leave the following Saturday and I had to be in perfect form, mentally, physically and sexually.
I’d be ready, I knew it.
Sunday, July 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment