Sunday, July 5, 2009

Whored Out - Part 12

I woke up with Helmut’s morning erection swelling up inside me. Sleeping with his cock inside me felt like the most natural thing in the world. He rolled on top of me and began to slowly pump his boy’s hole.

I began to squirm underneath him to change the angle and pleasure my master. The feel of his heavy PA felt great. Helmut licked and kissed my neck and shoulders until I arched my head back and kissed him on the mouth. By now he’d pulled himself up onto his arms and was doing his morning press ups in my arse.

It felt so good. I couldn’t imagine being anywhere else but at the service of this man. He started to quicken up the pace and churn my insides with his cock. He fell on top of me and held me tight around the chest and really began to fuck hard.

He rolled us over and fucked me violently from underneath, then rolled back on top of me, changing the position all the time. My own cock was straining for release. My arms were pinned to my sides by the German’s arms.

As he rolled on top of me again, Helmut reached down and grabbed my cock and began to pump. He never let up his assault on my hole. The kisses turned to nibbles heightening the sensation.

Then we both exploded. He gripped the base of my cock, hard as I spurted cum all over the place. I could feel his cock swell up and start to discharge it’s load inside me.

Again he rolled on top of me and pumped my hole until he was spent. He fell heavily on top of me and we kissed. I could feel his cock begin to slide out of my cream filled hole.

Helmut got up and licked down my back to his breakfast of man cum. The feel of his tongue on my delicate ass lips felt amazing and I let out a groan of approval.

Finally he grabbed my hand and pulled me up off the bed, kissed me and led me to the bathroom where we cleaned each other off in the shower. He could be so gentle with me, which made me want to be with him, more.

We didn’t bother dressing. When we got downstairs, the others were already there sunning themselves around the pool.

Helmut said that he and Guy had an errand to do so Hans and I were free to do what we wanted. Hans suggested going for a hike in the hills behind the house. Sounded good to me. We both put on a pair of worn cut offs, vest and walking boots and Helmut prepared a bag of stuff for us to take with us, and we left.

Just before we left, Helmut pulled me aside and gave me a small mobile phone to contact him just in case something should happen. He also said I was free to do what I wanted. He wasn’t stupid. Two horny young fuck boys could get up to anything. He finished off with a long, deep kiss which nearly knocked me off my feet, then we all went our separate ways. Todd and Steve were staying in the house.

After about an hour of serious walking it was beginning to get seriously hot. We’d both stripped off our vests and Hans was eager to take off his shorts as well.

We eventually found a stream and decided this was the place to strip off and cool down. Hans was butt naked in seconds. I caught a glimpse of his butt plug as he bent over to untie his boot laces.

The water felt great. After the initial shock of the cold water we revelled in the coolness. As we floated on our backs we began to talk about the events of the night before.

Hans had had a wild time like me. His greedy hole had been well serviced. On more than one occasion he’d had two cocks in his ass at the same time. A dreamy look came over him at the thought. He said he’d seen me being passed around. I’d loved being used as pass the parcel. That’s what I was there for.

My ass lips were still loose and tender. Hans noticed this as I lay in the shallows sunning myself. He floated up and began to gently lick my happy hole. He chewed the edges of lips. It wasn’t tightly puckered anymore.

The water and his tongue felt great. His stubble grazed the inside of my butt cheeks which were still a bit sensitive.

His fingers joined his tongue, pushing the saliva deeper. Hans really knew what to do. He just kept adding one sensation to another.

I’d done a lot of things in my 25 years, but getting fisted had never happened. I don’t know why. My ass had been totally available for anyone to have a go but it just never happened.

I realised I wanted Hans to initiate me. I’d seen how expertly he’d gotten fisted and had fisted other guys. Now I wanted him to open me up.

He realised this. He got up, went to the rucksack Helmut had prepared and pulled out a tub of Crisco and a bottle of J lube.

I couldn’t believe it. Helmut had read my mind and knew this would happen. I now wanted to learn more so I could show my master what an obedient fuck boy I was.

Hans sauntered back with a big grin on his face. He had been in on this from the beginning. He told me that my master in Paris had initiated him in the same way. Helmut’s hands were far too big for a first fisting. It was history repeating itself.

He chucked me a bottle of poppers and told me to get into the position I felt most comfortable in. That was on my front. My rear end propped up on my knees waving my ass in the air.

As Hans began to lube my hole I took a deep snort of poppers. The lube enabled him to reach deeper into my hole. He slid both sets of fingers in and out, relaxing me further. I was SO ready for this.

Hans’ probing became deeper until it was just one hand entering my hole. His other hand spread the Crisco over my back and ass cheeks, basting me in the Californian sun.

Slowly his fist pushed in. My ass hadn’t had the chance to close up properly after last night and my morning fuck, so was receptive to this new, very welcome invader.

Finally after a flash of pain, Hans’ fist reached home. He poured J lube into my hole. The coldness joined the amazing sensation in my ass.

He began to feel around. My cock was leaking gallons of pre-cum. I began to moan. His other hands caressed my cock and balls, covering then in lube.

I felt totally at home. Gently Hans began to push in and out but didn’t pull his fist out totally. He told me was going to withdraw his fist and to be prepared for some discomfort.

The only sensation my hole had, was of emptiness. I wanted his fist back inside me.

He filled my hole with lube and plunged back in. Any pain there was only heightened the amazing feeling in my butt.

Hans pushed in and twisted his fist out again. I took a hit of poppers and pushed my ass up to meet the next entry. His finger opened up once inside me, stimulating the millions of nerve endings.

I began to pant and shout for more and Hans was only too willing to give it to me.

I wanted to fist Hans at the same time. He didn’t need any prompting. He gently pulled out of me. Stood up and pushed his butt plug out, which fell with a splash into the water.

We moved up onto dry land. Hans lay down on his back and I got on all fours, over him.

I swallowed his cock and began to finger his floppy cunt. I reached for the lube as he lifted his legs into the air allowing me easier access.

His fist re-entered my hole as I entered him. His greedy hole sucked up my fist and forearm. My ass welcomed its new found playmate.

Hans forgot himself in his ecstasy and worked my hole more vigorously. I punched into him. He screamed abuse at me to punch harder. I willingly obliged.

My cock was enveloped in his mouth and he sucked and chewed for dear life. The pushing in my ass sent his cock deeper down my throat.

I sat up and pushed down on Hans’ fist. He was inching slowly deeper. He swung his legs up in the air and I caught him round the waist. He was now resting on his shoulders with his fist in my hole and his hole in my face.

I plunged back into his ass. In this position I could get deeper. I could feel my fist being dragged inside him. All the time he screamed for more.

He then told me he needed both my fists. I lowered him down as he pulled out of me. I felt empty again. Hans reached into the rucksack again and pulled out a large rubber butt pull which he lubed up and pushed into my hole. Would wonders never cease ?

He bent over and offered up his cunt. I re-lubed and pushed both fists into his hole. I made my hands into one fist inside him and began to really fuck him.

He was taking both my arms almost up to the elbow and was yelling for more. The feel of the butt plug inside me and the tightness around my arms was fantastic. Hans worked his cock as he danced on my fists and arms. His head swung from side to side as he pleaded for more.

Finally his ass tightened as he began to shoot wad after wad of cum. I pushed as far as I could inside him as he writhed about in front of me.

I slowly withdrew from inside him. His legs were shaking in the aftermath of his explosion.

He lay down on his back and I sat on top of him. I massaged the lube over his sweat drenched torso and head. He stuck is tongue out to feed on the funk.

His fingers began to slide in around the base of the butt plug inside me. I pushed it slowly out and he immediately replaced it with his fist.

I bent forward to kiss him, tasting the contents of his hole which was all over him.

He pushed up into me as his other hand jerked on my cock. I was in piggy heaven. Why hadn’t I done this before ?

I sat back onto his fist and tried to take it deeper. Hans pulled on my tits as I worked the skin off my cock.

I was about ready to blow. His fist was rotating inside me pushing over the edge.

I exploded all over the German boy. His mouth was ready to catch my cum as the fist inside me pushed me forward. I braced myself with one arm and the cum continued to shoot out.

I eventually calmed down and fell on top of Hans. His fist popped out of my hole and spread the contents of my ass over my body.

We pulled each other close and kissed, long and deep. His fingers tickled my now hyper sensitive ass lips. I convulsed in pleasure, never breaking contact with is mouth.

Eventually we got up and Hans lead me by the hand into the water. I thanked him for what he’d done and he told me that he was proud that it had been him to give me my first fist.

We slowly cleaned up and Hans fished around for his butt plug. Within seconds it was back where it belonged. I huge contented grin spread across his face as it nestled home.

My hole felt very empty, too. I don’t think I could have managed my own big plug, but I rummaged in the bag and pulled out a string of four large anal balls. Now this I could handle and loved the feeling of them as I walked along.

Eventually we started for home.

When we got back Helmut and Guy were back and sitting naked watching something on the TV with Todd and Steve.

I could hear some familiar sounds. When I looked at the screen, I could see Hans and me fisting by the water.

The four big guys laughed at the look on our faces. I had been set up. Todd and Steve had followed us and filmed the whole thing.

Helmut said he wanted to record the special moment when I had my first fist inside me.

The big German grabbed me and pulled me on top of him, enveloping me in his huge arms and kissing me long and slow. Hans was getting the same treatment from his master too.

The rest of the evening, the six of us played around at home. My new skills were eagerly put to the test, but that’s another story . . .



Today was going to be a busy day. The slave boys were due back and Helmut had ordered Hans and I to tidy up before they got back.

The two of us worked really hard. We were forbidden to wear any clothes. As were worked, we were constantly surprised. As I was bending over to vacuum under the bed, Guy came up behind me and stuck his cock in my hole. I straighten up as he held me round the waist and we kissed passionately, he deposited a load in my ass. When I’d licked him clean, he left so I could carry on with my work.

Hans wasn’t left alone either. Steve and Todd were trying to see how many dildoes they could push up his arse. Typically, Hans was very capable of meeting their challenge. One of the toys looked like a fucking tree stump. With a bit of effort his hole swallowed most of it up.

Steve and Todd were like a couple of kids. They finally just pulled out the toy and fucked the shit out of him. Once they’d finished, Hans just got on with scrubbing the shower room.

Finally we finished and went to lay around the pool with others. We both joined our masters. I couldn’t help but sit down on Helmut’s fat piece of meat, which beckoned me over as soon as he saw me.

It was a perfect fit. I worked my ass up down like the perfect little fuck whore I am. The big man’s hands grasped my ass cheeks as his fat thumbs pushed into my hole along with his veined cock.

The other guys were encouraging me by shouting out piggy suggestions. Steve got up and stood in front of me and I leant forward and began to chew on his fat protruding tits. He began to work his cock and pushed my mouth down on it while he tugged and twisted the red nubs on his chest.

Suddenly he bent down and kissed me while grabbing hold of my ankles and raising my legs in the air. Helmut lowered me back onto his chest and began to play with my nipples. I knew what was coming next.

Steve’s pierced cock began to pushed at my already full ass ring. With a little insistence and the sting of my tits being pinched and twisted, he pushed his way in.

I’d been double fucked many times before but had been fucked stupid beforehand and was usually off my face on some drug or other.

This time I really felt the full experience. My ass had had some serious workouts over the last few days so was loose enough for this next piggy challenge.

All the time Helmut was whispering in my ear that I was his special fuck boy and this is what he wanted and that he became prouder of me as I met each new test, head on.

Todd couldn’t hold back and came and sat on my face. He had a fresh load in his hole which I felched out. Helmut sucked on the boy’s cock, making him grind his ass further onto my face.

Steve began to pick up the rhythm in my ass. I’m told the sensation of two hard dicks in a hole, rubbing together, is unbelievable, for the fucker. Sure felt amazing for me !

Helmut began to join his buddy. I could hear the squelching coming from my ass as Guy’s load was swirled around in my hole.

Todd suddenly exploded in Helmut’s mouth. I craned my neck so that I could eat some of his cum. It spilled onto my face in forced me to close my eyes. Todd obligingly licked it off and fed me the load.

Now Steve was really hammering my ass and Helmut started to match him, stroke for stroke. I was like a rag doll in the middle. My tits were being pulled off my chest as my arms flailed in the air.

The men finally reached the point of no return and exploded in my guts. Steve fell on top of me as his hips rutted like a raging beast. I pulled him up so I could kiss him. So that I had something to brace myself against.

My master was emptying his seed from below. The two massive cocks slid around in their own deposits, lubing and seeding my innards.

Finally they stopped but they didn’t pull out. I could feel wet tongues around my hole. Guy, Hans and Todd were like fuck bitches on heat, waiting to lap up the sloppy seconds. They knew something I didn’t.

I could feel one of the two men inside me begin to piss. Then I realised they both were. My ass began to overflow and the three little piggies were ready to drink it all up.

Steve, Helmut and I joined together at both ends. Our tongues licked and kissed at each others eager mouths.

The piss enema finally stopped. Steve began to slowly withdraw his cock, only to have it greedily eaten up by Todd’s waiting mouth. This allowed the other two pigs to get in closer to my hole.
The feel of tongues, beard and stubble was too much. My cock let rip and I came in bucket loads. Helmut laughed and pulled me closer. Hans was up, quick as a flash to suck out my every last drop.

I was finally allowed to sit up and pull myself off Helmut’s semi-hard cock. I staggered a little as I regained my balance but got my mouth round my masters cock before anyone else did.

Cum and piss were dripping down the insides of my legs. Sweat was pouring off me. Helmut pulled himself up, picked me up and threw me into the pool. He dived in after me. Swam through my legs and pulled me into his arms.

The others joined us. We were a crew of pigs. I loved being with these guys and was open (pardon the pun again) for anything they could throw at me. Oink !


Finally the black fuck boys came home. A large black limousine with darkened windows pulled up and the boys got out.

They were all naked and looked tired. Their cocks were leaking pre-cum like you wouldn’t believe. As I was to find out later, they had been used continuously for three days but not allowed to come.

We all went outside to greet them. They seemed relieved to be back home. When they saw Helmut their faces lit up with pleasure. He lead his boys into his study, his arms around the shoulders of Tom and Jack.

The rest of us got their small bags from the boot of the limo and the car sped off. We didn’t even see who was driving it.

After about a half hour, Helmut came out to the pool and called Hans and me over to him. He explained that the last few days had been tough on the boys and that they had received hard treatment at the hands of the Arab prince and his entourage. The boys were OK, but he wanted us to look after them and tend to their every wish, ache or pain. We were to serve the boys for the next 24 hours and he would be up to check how things were going from time to time.

Hans and I marched up to the room reserved for all us fuck boys, with big grins on our faces. We loved our fuck buddies and were only too happy to attend to their every desire.

When we entered the room, most of the boys had just got out of the shower and were drying themselves off. Christian was still douching out his hole so Hans went in to help him.

Jack and Frank were lying on the big leather bed and they told me to get some massage oil and come and give them a rub down.

Jack rolled over onto his front and I sat astride him, using his firm buttocks as a saddle. I immediately began to get hard and dribble pre-cum onto the small of his back.

I poured some oil onto his back and began to work the muscles in his massive shoulders. Frank was laying on his back beside us playing with is dick. He reached up and pulled on of my nipple rings which made my cock jump with excitement.

As I moved down Jack’s back, I had to move backwards off his buttocks so my cock was now resting in the cleft of his arse. He noticed, flexed his two solid domes allowing my cock to rest against his hole and then tightened his grip on my cock again.

Boy, these guys were experts. As I moved my hands up and down his lower back my cock was rubbing up against his fuck hole. With a small movement upwards at the right moment, Jack’s ass swallowed my cock.

My hands slid up along is back and around his shoulders so that I was lying on top of him. I began to pump in and out of him. His hole felt great, squeezing my cock, sucking it down to the hilt.

I felt a pair of hands rubbing oil on my back and a cock poking at the entrance of my boy hole. Frank glided in, his P.A. resting against my prostate which sent electrical waves through my body.

The tempo began to pick up. Frank’s hands were everywhere, kneading, pushing, tweaking, exploring.

Jack began to dictate the rhythm. This huge black stallion could dictate, even from his position. He started to buck his arse, bouncing Frank and I on top of him.

Frank’s cock expanded, filling my tight hole. He pulled right out and then plunged back in. I was just a fuck toy to them. Just a cock and two holes.

Frank really picked up the pace. He wrapped his arms around my chest and pulled me up, arching my back. I had to brace myself on Jack.

Frank pulled me so far back I came out of Jack and ended up on top of Frank, his cock never leaving my hole.

Jack quickly turned round shoved his cock into Frank’s exposed hole. This drove Frank crazy. He began to chew on the back of my neck and hammer my arse from below like a pneumatic drill. Jack was doing the same to Frank.

Then Frank exploded. My guts filled with three days worth of pent up sexual frustration. He pumped and pumped for ages, sucking and kissing my necking instead of chewing.

Jack was next. He had both of Frank’s legs held up in one hand and rode him like a cowboy. In his orgasm, he pulled out and bucket loads of spunk sprayed all over us. His balls pumped for ages and Jack had no control. He shuddered in his orgasm, his head thrown back, moaning.

Hans was having just as good a time as me. He’d replaced the douche nozzle Christian had been using for his mouth and sucked out the contents of his arse.

This had driven the other boys wild. They picked Hans up and each proceeded to rape his hole. At one point he was pressed between Christian and Tom, his legs up in the air and two dicks in his fuck hole. Sam was on the floor lapping at the invaded hole. Hans was loving every minute of it.

As I watched the guys, Jack came up behind me and began to fuck me again. I held onto the door frame of the shower room and melted on the arse stabber filling me up. Sam came over and joined us. He pushed me down onto his cock and I gobbled it up like there was no tomorrow.

Hans had been lowered to the floor. He only had one cock in his hole now, but his cock was buried in Tom’s hole. Frank had his cock in Tom’s mouth.

Jack came again, filling my arse but just kept on fucking me. He wouldn’t be satisfied until his balls were empty.

As a fuck boy you have to be insatiable. You want and need sex 24/7. Your hole is always clean, greased and ready. You can never jerk off unless told to, but you can shove toys in your ass as much as you like ! My ass and I knew for definite Han’s hole always needed something in into.

The worst torture had been what my fuck mates had been through. To be used over and over again but not allowed to come. Now they had to get rid of their frustration and Helmut had provided Hans and me to help.

We spent hours fucking and sucking that day. The boys needed to be fisted as well. At one point I had my fists in two holes and my cock in another and Hans’ fist in my hole. I felt like I was driving a Roman chariot.

The boys were surprised by my new ff skills and all wanted a go at my ass. Hans was always ready to oblige.

During the orgy, Christian had his cock in Han’s hole and I was able to reach up and slip my hand in alongside the cock and jerk it off. The wider his cunt is stretched the wilder Hans gets !

That night the boys were finally spent, Hans and me too. It felt good to really get to play with these boys. It brought us closer together. We all slept together in one heaving mass. Most of the asses were filled with a cock at some time of another. As I was in the middle, mine was always occupied !


I could feel Hans walking next to me. He reached out and gripped my hand for reassurance and then let it go.

Hands were all over me as I followed my master. I could hear him greeting friends and introducing me. Various men prodded and fondled me like the piece of meat I was. Some made arrangements for my use later on. Business had started already.

It was hot under the rubber mask and Helmut noticed the stream of sweat running down my body. He pulled the hood off and tucked it in his belt for later.

Once my eyes had adjusted to the light I couldn’t believe my eyes. The auction from a few days ago had produced some fine specimens of manhood but tonight things were even better.

Some guys I recognised. Cole the huge black bodybuilder with the Maori tattoos came up and greeted the four of us. He was naked except for metal bands on his powerful upper arms, cock ring, heavy ball weight and thick PA, plus boots of course.

I couldn’t take my eyes off his cock. As he hugged and kissed me, he slipped his fingers into my hole and promised a good fucking later on.

My cock was drooling pre-cum. My legs were glistening with it along with the sweat.

Helmut lead me round to show off the goods. I loved being groped and fingered. I got my confidence knowing that I was now Helmut’s property for life. What more could a fuck boy want ?

I saw Hans in his rubber hood, bent over with Guy holding his ass cheeks apart as his hole was inspected. Guy had to stop one man from going too far before paying the price. Hans was loving it. He was holding Guy round the leg to steady himself with his fingers brushing his master’s hole. Boy, did that make Guy grin !

We drank a few beers and I began to buzz as the pill took hold. All my senses were heightened. My cock and ass pulsed as all I could think of was getting fucked and fisted.

The fuck rooms were large glass boxes with walls on three sides. There was a large rubber mattress that covered the floor area and six or seven glory holes were drilled into the walls. With the lighting concentrated inside the box the outside looked totally black.

Some rooms had slings, one had a fuck bench (my favourite !), one had a rim seat and the last a bath tub. You could ask for any accessories you needed.

Outside each room was a stool for the pimp. Helmut took his place, pulled me to him, took off the collar and kissed my hard. I couldn’t wait to get to work.

I climbed into the room and lay back on the cold rubber displaying my boy hole ready to attract business. A fat cock was poked through one of the holes and my master ordered me to service any that were offered.

I scooted across and took the cock in my mouth. I sucked down all of it feeling the head rubbing the back of my throat. After Helmut this was a piece of piss.

Another cock appeared along side it so I hopped between the two, jerking one while I ate the other.

After a few minutes I realised all the holes were offering me cock so I madly went from one to the other making sure that I did a good job.

Then my first customer arrived. It was Cole and his cock was running with pre-cum. He stood in the middle of the room and I focused all my attention on this sex god.

My throat was well and truly open now. He held the sides of my head and slowly pumped my throat getting a different angle on each thrust. My hands played with the insides of his legs, running up to his fat balls. I wrapped my fist around them and began to pull. Cole’s cock began to pick up speed and he started to moan. My other hand played with his butt hole, sucking in my fingers.

Suddenly he stopped, picked me up, impaled my ass on one of the bigger cocks sticking through a hole and returned my mouth to his cock. The violence of his throat fucking helped the fucking I was getting from behind.

Cole then turned round and offered his hole for my tongue. His butt danced up and down as I licked for all I was worth. I pulled his cock and balls back between his legs so that I had something to hold onto. He was going mad with excitement.

There was a roar from the other side of the wall and I could feel the warm sensation of my hole getting filled.

Cole stood up and turned me round. I knew what was coming and had wanted it since I’d first seen him that evening.

He lined himself up and pushed into me in one go. I was in heaven. I went mad, pushing wriggling on the end of his cock. With his two powerful hands holding my hips, Cole began the onslaught.

He started fast, pumping in and out like a machine. He clasped me in his arms and lifted me off the ground, never missing a beat.

He staggered backwards and impaled himself on a cock sticking through a hole. This drove him more wild. He squirmed and writhed fucking me while getting fucked.

Next we fell to the floor, his cock never leaving my hole. This wall of black muscle spearing me from above. I offered my butt up like a good boy, but on the downward plunge I was squashed flat on the mattress.

Cole started to lick my neck and the back of my head. I twisted round and locked my mouth on his.

Again he changed positions. He pulled me up into a doggy position, pushed my mouth on a cock and rode my ass like a rodeo cowboy.

He joined me in sucking the cock which exploded into our mouths. Cole looked round, picked me up again and backed his muscular arse onto another cock.

The man couldn’t get enough. I thought he was only a top but to see a big he-man offer his hole up is a huge turn on for me.

Across the room I saw Helmut standing at the opening with his huge pieced cock sticking out. Cole saw this too. Extracted himself from the cock he was on and backed on to Helmut.

Cole had met his match. As my master pounded him, he crumpled onto his knees on top of me moaning like a bitch.

I could feel Helmut’s powerful thrusts coming through Cole’s cock. Cole then quickened the speed, straightened up and unloaded into my boy cunt. Helmut was pulling his tits hard, making the huge black stud yell and swear in his orgasm.

Helmut pulled out without coming. Cole fell flat on top of me and our mouths locked as his body calmed down.

Finally he picked himself up, licked down my back and fed on the creamy man load leaking from my hole. When he’d finished we kissed and he said he’d catch me later.

As he left he turned and caught my eye which he held as he walked away. I had no time to think, I had work to do.

Two beefy skinheads entered the room. Both had shaved heads, tattooed arms, pierced tits and PA’s. One grabbed me by the leg and dragged me to the centre of the room. . . .


These guys knew what they wanted. One sat on my face and held my legs in the air as the other assaulted my asshole. The feel of a long thick pierced cock stabbing at my prostate drove me wild as I chewed and licked the skinhead man hole in front of me.

I could hear them kissing and then began to pull on my tits. I reached up and felt around for a pair of tits to pull. The lucky recipient was the guy fucking me. This made him fuck longer and deeper.

The skin who I’d been rimming got up and started doing press ups with his cock going in and out of my throat. I reached up between his legs and fingering his wet hole.

The fucking stopped and my jock was pulled off and a warm mouth encircled my cock which was wet from all the pre-cum. Fingers started to tease my ass lips making me wave my legs in the air so as to give better access.

The guy who’d been fucking me then got up and sat down on my cock. The warm sloppy moistness of his hole swallowed up my cock easily. The second skin stopped pumping my throat and moved round so his cock was at the entrance of my hole. He lunged in with no problem stirring up the cum loads which were in there.

I pulled the tits of the guy riding my cock drawing him down so that I could kiss him. He moaned as our mouths locked while fucking himself on my cock.

Then I felt my ass empty and the pressure of a second cock along side mine. The skin’s eyes I was fucking nearly popped out of his head. His mate’s cock just ploughed right in.

The tempo picked up. My tits were being savagely pulled and twisted as the skin’s fuck shute was being torn apart.

The skin behind grabbed his mate round the chest and pulled him back on top of him. I followed them and was now on top pumping the skin cunt like a pro.

I took my cock out of the skin’s arse and stuck it in the other hole. He pumped his mate like a horny dog, slapping and pinching his mate all the time.

After a while my ass was beginning to feel empty and this is not good. I pulled out, turned round and squatted down onto vacant cock.

I bounced around, working my hole. Two hands gripped my hips to focus the fucking from beneath.

I bent over and reached between my legs and pushed my fist into the skin lying on the bottom’s hole. It slipped in a treat.

I looked up and saw hundreds of men’s faces pressed up against the glass, watching the show. Dripping cocks were sticking through the glory holes waiting to be serviced. Some of the spectators were getting fucked from behind. The sound of moaning and the tapping of piercings and metal against the glass surrounded us.

The skins began to pant and moan loudly. We disentangled ourselves from the knot we’d made, stood up and both backed onto adjoining cocks pushed through the wall.

I backed onto one of their cocks, bounced around for a while and moved to the other.

I spotted a huge cock filling one of the glory holes on the other side of the room. It was bigger than anything I’d ever seen, even bigger than my master’s. The skins had seen it too and we were across the room in seconds.

All three of us were on our knees worshipping this monster. I got the huge head first which filled my whole mouth not leaving much room for my expert tongue to move around. The other two were making sure no part of it was left unlicked.

I could see a huge set of rock hard abs through the glass. The man was a giant. He was also wearing a leather mask with his eyes covered and by the throbbing of his dick, was getting a hammering from behind.

Next, one of the skins got up and backed onto the thick slab of man meat. By the wincing on his face, it was a tight fit and hurt but no greedy piggy is going to give up this kind of challenge.

Me and the other skin sucked his mate’s cock while reaching back and playing with each other’s holes.

The skin getting fucked couldn’t take it for long so he changed places with his mate. I’d just fisted this guy so the entry was a little easier but it still hurt a little.

As I sucked his cock, his mate fucked my hole. He couldn’t hold back for long and poured buckets of cum into me. He was quivering and shaking as he unloaded shot after shot of the white nectar.
His mate began to cum in my mouth. Most of it went down my well trained throat but my mouth soon overflowed, covering my body in the cream I love.

The skin slid off the mammoth cock, a viscose line of cum and lube connected cock to ass hole.

The skins ordered me onto the cock. This is just what I wanted. I took one deep breath and as I slid down the shaft I slowly breathed out.

It didn’t hurt a bit but I felt stretched to the limit. It felt like an iron girder. At least with fisting the hand and wrist are jointed so can adapt to your innards. This just pushed its way in like a run away juggernaut.

There was shaking and trembling from the other side of the wall. I started to do what I do best, I worked the cock with my hole. The squelched and farting from the cum in my ass added to the piggy experience.

Suddenly the cock was pulled from my ass. I looked round and the giant wasn’t there. The two skins were as surprised as I was until the man appeared at the entrance to my room.

He was an enormous hairy giant. The skins ordered me over to him. They guided my ass back onto his cock and one stuck his rejuvenated cock in my mouth.

The big man braced himself on my hips, put one booted foot up on the bed and really started to work my hole.

A bottle of poppers was pressed to my nose. After a huge snort my ass took over and violently pushed back to meet the big man’s assault.

At one point I dropped my head and looked back between my legs and saw two leather guys with all four fists planted up inside of my fucker.

I didn’t think I was going to be able to take much more of this. My ass was getting sore but I just had to bite the bullet and do my job.

My fucker then began to physically pull me backwards and forwards on his cock like a fist jerking off. He brought his other foot up onto the bed resting back onto the fists in his hole and rode me doggy style.

My ass lips were stretched to the limit but my hole was as happy as hell. The skins rubbed my back and kneaded my butt cheeks, holding them apart. I devoured any cock that waved in front of me or groped for sloppy holes to finger.

With a lion’s roar the giant began to head for the finish. The speed and intensity picked up 10 fold and I was getting my brained banged out.

When the eruption came, it was colossal. With each inward thrust a power jet of cum unloaded into me. This seemed to go on for ages. On and on as my ass began to over flow. The skins were down there licking up the excess.

After what seemed like a good fifteen minutes the invasion calmed down. I was pulled back up onto my knees, a big stubbly pair of lips met mine. They were so gentle. All the time he whispered “thank you, thank you”. It was all my pleasure. I would mark this up as a ride of a life time.

I had to pull myself off his slab of meat which was still hard. I quickly spun round and licked off the funky coating. The taste of my own hole mixed with the sweat, cum and pre-cum of this man was delicious.

Of course the two skins were chowing down on my upturned sloppy hole.

Then the cock was pulled from my mouth and the giant was lead away.

I kissed the skins and they told Helmut how that was money well and truly spent.

Helmut pulled me to him and whispered how proud he was of me. The giant was from Russia and a slave. He was owned by the head of the Russian mafia in the US and rarely got to fuck a hole because guys were too scared of being ripped apart or too greedy and not able to cope with the size once inside them.

His master had paid a king’s ransom for my services. In comparison to the other boys on offer tonight, I had earnt the most in two sessions.

Master was very proud.

Helmut told me that I should take a break. I’d been at it a couple of hours and my hole needed a rest. I wanted to get back in there because I hadn’t come, but master knows best.

He turned off the spotlight to my room and lead me through the throng of men, to the bar.

All the time, Helmut’s hands were kneading and massaging my muscles, even probing for the sweet cream leaking from my ass.

Cole was at the bar. A slave was down on the ground eating his hole as the stud just ignored him.

Cole had watched my performance and was brimming with praise. I could see a large flat screen above the bar showing me getting impaled. What a turn on. Everyone had been able to see me. Helmut smiled at my happy face, pleased to see I was enjoying myself.

Two big men dressed only in leather chaps and boots came up to us. They had thick eastern European accents. Just standing behind them was the man-mountain, passive and standing to attention, a chain round his neck the other end held by one of his masters.

Helmut introduced me. They were called Yuri and Slava. Both turned to me and smiled and praised me on my performance. They could use a boy like me on a permanent basis but knew that I wasn’t for sale (except for this evening that is).

Cole couldn’t take his eyes off of the mute Russian slave. Yuri noticed and smiled. For the right price Cole could have him.

The black man inspected the slave who was a good six inches taller than him. They looked impressive together the shaved coffee coloured smoothness of the black adonis against the furry wall of muscle of the Russian.

Yuri and Cole went off to strike a bargain leaving the slave standing next to me. I reached up and brushed his erect nipple sticking out of the carpet of fur. His arms hung passively by his sides but his breathing got deeper.

I returned my attention to my master who was deep in conversation with Slava. They were speaking in Russian. Helmut pulled me close to him and wrapped a possessive arm round me to show just who I belonged to.


Men kept coming up and congratulating me on my performance. Helmut beamed with pride his fingers playing with my sensitive hole all the time.

He asked me if I was ready to start again and did I want to use the fuck bench? My face lit up at the thought, so that’s where we headed.

As we wandered through the maze of rooms, boys were in various positions servicing their johns.

One boy was in one room the size of a toilet cubicle. There was no bed but a drain hole in the floor. There were glory holes all around and the boy was backed up onto a fist while sucking a fat cock. His hands were reaching out and jerking off cocks. If another fist was offered his arse would quickly swallow it up.

Men were pissing all over him as he swapped fist for cock in his hole. He drank down as much piss and come as he could.

Helmut said that this was the cheapest whore in the room and had to work continuously to make his money. Luckily he was insatiable. His master was sometimes stuck as to how to satisfy his boy and whoring him out was beneficial for both of them.

In another room I spotted Hans still masked, working two fists into his hole while gobbling down a cock. Guy smiled when he saw us. Hans was making a fortune and wouldn’t stop for a break. Greedy little piggy.

The room with the fuck bench was free. I hopped up onto it and Helmut strapped me down. My cock was hard and resting against the end of the bench. My well used hole pulsed in and out in anticipation of my next client.

I heard the sound of heavy boots and a young stud lined his cock at my hole and dived in. He really knew how to ride a hole, varying the speed and angle all the time. He massaged the globes of my arse and as he pulled my ass cheeks apart his thumbs slipped in alongside his cock.

It wasn’t long before he came. He pulled out and offered me his cock to suck clean. I watched him leave and saw a master place a collar round his neck. Before being lead away the guy turned and winked at me. I had obviously been a treat for good service.

The next couple of hours was a blur. I serviced so many cocks I lost count. My cock was straining for release. My balls ached to be emptied.

Helmut finally entered the room and undid my restraints. He massaged my body while I was still lying on the bench. He couldn’t resist sticking his cock in me. After all the cocks I’d taken that night including the Russian slave’s, Helmut’s was still the one that really excited me. There was just an indescribable connection between us.

My master didn’t come in me though. He helped me up and led me out of the room and we seemed to be heading for somewhere in particular.

I spotted a large crowd and as we approached the men parted allowing us to get to the front. Hands were all over me as I walked through. I loved the attention. Fists slipped quickly into my hole and out again only to be replaced a few steps on.

The focus of all the attention became apparent. Cole had both of his muscular arms up the Russian slave’s arse. The slave had his head on the rubber mattress while his ass was propped up on powerful legs. He was licking the cum, piss and sweat that saturated the bed, his ass just seemed to swallow more and more of the black man’s arms.

For a man his size, Cole’s arms presented no problem. Cole meanwhile had the look of a man possessed. The concentration on his face was amazing. His fat cock bulged from his cockring, the veins throbbing with blood, the PA bobbing up and down.

One of Master’s friends whispered in his ear and told him that Cole had bought the slave for and undisclosed sum, but it hadn’t come cheap.

Helmut led me up onto the bed. There was a round of applause. Master got down behind Cole and plunged his cock into the man. The stud took it all. His muscular ass arched back to get every inch. I got down and started sucking Cole’s cock.

He shouted for me to give him my arse and suck the slave’s cock. I got on my back, put my legs in the air and latched onto the enormous cock waving above me. Lube and cum dripped from the slave’s hole onto my chest.

Cole pushed forward and buried himself in my hole. I reached above me and pulled the Russian bear’s tits as hard as I could.

Cole was like a man with only one focus, the bear in front of him. He suddenly pulled out his fists and stood up leaving my hole empty. He commanded the giant to roll over and to everyone’s astonishment he sat on the monster cock.

The size was no problem for such a big man. Helmut lifted up the slave’s legs and buried his cock deep inside.

Cole ordered me to sit on his cock. He gripped me around the chest and held on as our two asses were assaulted. Helmut had slipped his fist in alongside his cock. The Russian’s head was rolling from side to side moaning.

Then Helmut pushed Cole forward and off the cock. My cock was swallowed up by the slave and the black stud ploughed me deeper.

Helmut surprised everyone when he sat on the monumental dick. He slammed up and down reaching down and yanking hard on the slaves giant balls.

I lost sense of time for the second time that evening. Helmut got off the cock and pulled Cole back down onto it. Helmut filled my waiting hole with his cock. The slave initiated something for the first time and began to push his gigantic hand into my master’s hole.

This sent an electric current through all of us. The roar from the crowd was like thunder. Helmut pushed every last inch of his cock into me as his hole filled with Slavic fist.

Cole was the first to blow his load followed by the giant. Helmut followed and my balls couldn’t hold back any longer as I emptied all my pent frustration all over the Russian.

We all fell on top of the Russian and gradually came down from our incredible orgasm.

Sounds of applause could be heard. We finally extricated ourselves from each other and kissed. Cole reached up and pulled off the slaves leather mask and threw it to one side. The slave was ruggedly handsome with strong Slavic features and cold blue eyes that twinkled when he smiled down at the three of us. He was now Cole’s and life would be very different for him now.

We headed back to the bar. I was desperate for a drink by now. As we stood at the bar Helmut started to piss and cover the three of us. This started me off followed by the others, each of us washing off the gunk clinging to our bodies. The hot piss felt good. Faceless slaves were down on the floor licking up the excess, nothing was wasted.

Cole formally introduced his new slave as Sergei. We welcomed and congratulated him and he thanked us in his broken English. Helmut spoke to him in Russian and the big man pulled the German into a real bear hug.

Later Helmut told me that the man was pleased to leave the service of the two Russians. He’d been kept virtually like an animal rather than a slave. He didn’t even have any clothes. His papers and passport would be sent to Cole when the money had been paid. He was pleased to have made such good friends.

Cole was brimming with pride. He and Sergei would be coming back with us in the Hummer. Wait until the my black slave boy buddies met him!

There was then an announcement. A man covered in spunk stood naked on a small platform and called for attention. This was the organiser of the evening. He told the waiting crowd that an unbelievable amount of money had been made and that Sergei and I had tied joint first as the best earning whores that evening.

We were pushed forward and climbed up onto the platform. Cheers and yelps surrounded us. Cole and Helmut beamed up at us. I caught sight of Hans and Guy who were shouting the loudest.

The rest of the evening was a free for all. I just jumped off the podium into the sea of men and gave myself up for their pleasure. Helmut was ever watchful safe in the knowledge that I was his. Cole was a little more possessive. Lots of men wanted to see if they could take Sergei’s massive cock. Cole began to pick and chose. Not many could manage, only Hans (of course) truly succeeded and Cole offered his slave to him, willingly.

Finally Helmut pulled himself from the orgy and reasserted his authority. One feel of his hand on me and I knew it was him. I was covered in bodily fluids and my ass leaked rivers of cum and piss. I needed a shower.

Helmut led me to a scaffolding structure with a gangway above full of men waiting to piss on someone. Helmut joined them as I began to take a hot piss shower, washing my skin free of funky man juice. Hans came and joined me. He stuck his cock in my hole and douched out the cum with his piss. I, of course, returned the service.

Fuck ! I felt good. I looked up and saw Helmut smiling down at me. He joined me and directed Hans, Guy, Cole and Sergei out to the Hummer where Steve was waiting with the door open. We couldn’t help but notice that Steve’s tits and cock were red raw and there was a shiny stream of cum dribbling down the inside of his legs. He couldn’t resist the temptation and had pigged out as usual. Todd would be annoyed with him that he hadn’t been allowed to come along.

Luckily the Hummer was big because Sergei took up a lot of space, not that any of us minded being pressed up to him. He sat on the floor between Cole’s parted legs along with Hans and me.

As usual Helmut pulled me up onto his lap and anchored me onto his cock. It was where it was meant to be. He didn’t fuck me, that would come later, he just owned it and this was all I wanted.

His large hands massaged my ripped abs and pulled on my tits. We kissed for most of the journey home. The others just dozed while idly playing with tits and cocks.

The future looked good especially for Sergei. Hans already knew what life was like living with a master who adored him. I was beginning to learn too. To be owned by such a man was a dream come true. The adventures to come were infinite but that’s another story . . . .

The fuck boys were there to welcome us when we got home. When they saw Sergei they couldn’t believe their eyes. The man was like a mountain and all of us had dirty ideas about what we wanted to do to him.

Cole greeted the boys and introduced his new fuck slave. Helmut told them to take Sergei, Hans and me, and get us cleaned up, while the masters retired to Helmut’s den.

The boys started by feltching the skunk out of our holes. Tom and Sam had got to Sergei’s hole first and lapped up the river of cum, piss, lube and ass juice while the big man moaned in pleasure.

Jack, Frank and Christian were only too happy to deal with Hans and I. After a tongue bath, we were douched out and showered. Sergei needed three douche nozzles up his butt because just one wasn’t big enough.

We dried off and had oil rubbed into our bodies. Hans and I joined the fuck boys to oil up the Russian. He loved the attention and began to leak pre-cum again.

We eventually joined the masters downstairs. Steve was sitting on Todd’s face. He’d whined about not being taken along and this was the only way to shut him up.

We each joined our respective masters. Sergei sank between Cole’s outstretched legs and took the hard black cock into his mouth while the black stud lay back and enjoyed himself.

Hans was begging Guy for his fist, but his master was too tired and sent him over to Helmut.

Helmut bent his left arm to ninety degrees and Hans slowly slid down onto it. The smile on his face spoke volumes. Guy just laughed.

With his free hand Helmut tickled my boy hole. He probed first one then two fingers. Before I knew it all his fingers were inside me and heading deeper.

Soon Hans and I were like a couple of glove puppets flailing around on my masters arms. Guy crawled across the floor and began to suck Helmut’s cock and play with his arse. Helmut rested two booted feet up on his best friend’s back allowing for easier access.

Steve couldn’t hold back. He came up behind Guy and buried his cock deep into the upturned arse. Guy pushed more of his arm in Helmut and sucked harder on the throbbing cock.

Todd, not to be left out, got down on his back and sucked on Guy’s dick then reached up and slid his hand in next to Steve’s cock. Guy moaned loudly in pleasure, slurping on the cock in his mouth.

The fuck boys wanted to join in and with a wink from Helmut, Hans and I had two holes each needing a fist.

It was fucking incredible. A fist fucking ring. Loud slurping, moaning, farting and sucking was all you could hear.

Christian sat down on Todd’s cock and stuck his hand up Steve’s hole. With his free hand, Todd jerked his cock up in Christian’s cunt.

Over by the sofa Cole was riding his slave’s ass. Sergei was pushing back hard but only a wall of black muscle like Cole could handle this raging bull.

I had most of my lower arms inside Jack and Frank and was licking the sweat off their backs. My master was really working my hole. He had pushed my limits a little further every day since my initiation with Hans. Now I had his clenched fist inside me churning my prostate.

Guy pulled out of Helmut, stood up, threw Steve onto the sofa and savagely fucked his hole. Steve twisted round and pulled Guy over his shoulder and returned his cock to Guy’s hole. They flip flopped backwards and forwards, both men gasping for more.

Steve then called Todd. Ordered him to sit on his cock while Guy came up behind and double fucked him. Todd threw his head back and tears of joy flooded down his cheeks. The three formed a man-ball and began to roll around, Todd never losing his grip on the two cocks inside him.

Helmut wanted my fists in his hole. I pulled my arms from the boys and got up off the big man’s fist.

I started by rubbing my shaved head over the pulsing rosebud bringing my mouth and tongue up to feed on the pulsing redness with the big fat cock and balls resting on my head. The hand that I’d been sitting on clamped down behind my head pushing me further in.

His cunt was begging for my fists. The star tattooed hole was oozing butt juice and devoured both my fists in an instant.
Hans was still dancing around on two thirds of Helmut’s arm while punching fucking Tom and Sam who held each other and kissed.

I sucked my master’s cock and pushed further and further into him as he urged me on.

I could feel a warm tongue on my hole and looked round to see Sergei eating me out, Cole still riding his ass.

Christian, Frank and Jack were now plunging into each other’s holes while biting and sucking anything that came near their mouths. Guy, Steve and Todd came and joined them to form a mass of heaving male bodies all holes filled with either cock or fist.

I could now feel two huge hands clutching my hips and the tip of Sergei’s unforgettable cock entering me. It was no problem. I was attached at three points. Helmut’s cock in my mouth. Both of my lower arms in his butt and a cock of steel anchoring me from behind. Added to this was Cole’s wild fucking which had the effect of a chain reaction.

Sergei was so large he could easily join me sucking Helmut’s cock and balls. There was a strange feeling of protection as this huge man bent over me.

We kissed a lot while servicing Helmut’s cock. Helmut finally ordered me up onto his cock. I lent forward and kissed this incredible man as his cock found its home in my hole.

Sergei moved up closer and impaled Helmut causing him to bite on my lower lip. Sergei joined our kissing, his huge hands were everywhere, pulling, pinching and teasing our bodies.

Finally Cole began to empty into his slave. Sergei said something in Russian to Helmut and Helmut told us that the Russian wanted us all to empty our loads in is ass. I was to be the first.

As I got off master’s cock and mounted Sergei, Helmut retrieved my hole again. He pulled my tits and this triggered me to cum with a constant pounding from behind.

When I’d finished, Helmut pushed me onto the huge man’s back while he unloaded deep into the hole. When he’d finished he picked me up and sat me across his lap and licked off the funky juices.

The five fuck boys were next. As one was blasting away, they all took turns to back onto Sergei’s cock before mounting his arse. Cole put his cock in his slave’s mouth as Guy, Steve and Todd took their turn.

Poor Hans was hopping around with out anything up his arse so Cole obligingly fisted him until it was his turn to deposit his load.

What about Sergei’s load ? When everyone had impregnated him, he stood up with his ass offered out and began to jerk off. The fuck boys, Hans and Todd were down on the floor in seconds.

Sergei pushed the twelve loads out of his hole sending the cum hounds into ecstasy. The man seed poured out of the massive hole showering the greedy pigs. Tongues were everywhere. All the time Sergei jerked on his cock. As he reached orgasm, Cole bent forward and took all the load in his mouth finally cementing the new partnership. We were all connected now. Sergei was one of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment