Friday, July 3, 2009

Whored Out - Part 2




My cock and asshole were dripping saliva and cum. My ass lips were red and swollen making them more sensitive. Just the way I liked them.
The first fucker stepped up behind me. Grabbed my hips and lunged his mammoth cock into the spunk filled confines of my hole. No need for lube. My hole was stretched to its limits. He reached round in front of me and grabbed the pillar I was trying to brace myself against. He lifted one leg and wrapped it around my left leg, driving his cock deeper into my hole.

He started to fuck me ferociously. Pulling right out and plunging back in, stabbing a different part of my insides with each stroke. It felt unbelievable. I was made for this.

The fucker began to quicken his speed and reached a shuddering climax. He pulled out. Another bitch boy dropped to his knees to suck the fucker’s cock clean while the fucker fingered out some of the cum in my hole and fed it into my mouth.

I could hear a small scuffle as the next fucker came up to bat. It wasn’t as good as my first three fucks but it was over quickly allowing the next to take over.

Meanwhile, my tits were being chewed and my cock and balls sucked and licked by various hungry mouths. I felt my leash come unattached from the post leaving me free to go where I wanted. I knew my master would be watching from a good vantage point relishing the pleasure he had allowed me to offer to the heaving mass around me.

I was picked up by several powerful arms and turned over. I could feel large hands reaching out to help suspend me in the air. My head was bent back and a dripping cock was slid between my lips. My ankles were grabbed by the next fucker and pushed up into the air as he stepped up to rape my willing hole.

I could feel the cum sloshing about in my innards as he pounded into me. Several tongues under me started licking around my hole and along the underside of the fucker’s cock not wasting one drop of man juice.

A hand was wrapped round my cock and balls as they were pulled upwards. This changed the angle of the cock in my ass. Mouths chewed on my tits as my hands reached out to find cock, ass, whatever I could grab.

Two willing ass holes backed themselves onto my probing hands. They easily vanished up into the silky insides of the bitches’ cunts.

My fucker changed several times. Some guys know how to ride a well trained boy hole. Some come as soon as their cocks hit the entrance. I didn’t care. I just needed as many cocks and loads of cum as I could get.

The dicks in my mouth kept changing. As one cock pulled out I yelled for another. Cum was dripping from my mouth, up my nose and over my leather hood. Some guys who couldn’t wait for a hole came across my torso followed by greedy tongues that cleaned up the precious white nectar.

The pill Master had given me caused me to lose all sense of time. I don’t know how long I had been left to appease the rabble around me.

I then felt the unmistakeable touch of Master’s hand on my stomach. My legs were lowered to the ground and I regained my balance. Master’s gentle but firm touch took control. The tug of my lead meant I was being lead to the next stage.

We went up to a dark corner near the bar. My back was against the wall with my master standing in front of me whispering reassuring words to make sure I was OK and enjoying myself.

He clasped me to his chest in his strong arms and my head dropped to his powerful chest. We have a secure and trusting relationship. If I say the word, my master will end the session. This has never happened so far. Master knows what I want. As long as he is proud of me, that’s all that matters.

He pulled off my hood. I squinted into the light. There was a fine selection of men around me. Master knew most of them and had probably done deals for my body with some of them.

Master then told me that he had arranged something special along with the owner of the bar, Manu.

A German master, Helmut had come from Berlin with his stable of African bitch boys and wanted to arrange a session with a group of masters and their boys in Paris.

He said they were specially trained sex slaves. All had normal everyday lives. Some were very successful in business but when Helmut called they dropped everything and were at his command.

Manu had reserved his private play room in the sub basement and invited a select group to attend. I grew more and more excited at the idea of what Master was telling me. I could feel his cock harden against my belly as he told me the plan. This made me want to please him and make him proud of me all the more.

After a couple of beers and a tour to say hello to friends, the hour arrived. Manu came up and asked us to follow him. Rubber Skin whispered into my ear that Helmut was an expert and his orgies were second to none. Rubber Skin was going to join us, but this time as a bottom along with me. He had put on his collar and as Master took hold of our leashes this meant we were both his bitch boys again. We stopped talking and followed him and Manu down to the orgy room in the basement.

At the huge steel sliding door to the room, Master turned to me and kissed me, pushing another pill into my mouth. He turned and did the same to Rubber Skin. He took one last look to make sure we were ready. He nodded to Manu who slid back the heavy door and we stepped inside . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment