Sunday, July 5, 2009

Whored Out - Part 5

I had five days before I was to leave for California. Master and I spent a lot of time together. He was proud that his boy had been chosen by such an important master.

The day before I was to leave, a parcel arrived in the post addressed to Master. It was from Germany. When he opened it he found a small leather box. Inside was a gold PA and tit rings like those worn by Helmut’s black fuck boys.

Master removed the piercings I was wearing and replaced them with the new, heavier signs of ownership. There was one last thing in the box. A thick gold chain with a heavy pad lock on it. Master told me he had been instructed to put this on me when he left me at the airport. This would mean that from that point onwards I would be Helmut’s.

That evening, Master took great care of me. He shaved my head and body and massaged oil into my skin. We fucked one last time and he left his cock and cum in me all night.

Next morning, we rose early and Master made sure I was in top form. My ass was douched clean good and proper. While bent over in the shower I serviced my Master, taking is cock deep into my throat and sucking out one final load before I left him for a week.

Just before I left Master at passport control, he took out the gold chain and padlock and attached it around my neck. It felt heavy but I also knew that it was a sign of my new master for the following days to come. One last kiss and I left my master for the experience of a life time.

The flight was long from Paris to San Francisco. I noticed as I was getting onto the plane that there were quite a few other gay men. Some looked like daddies, others like slave boys. There was a quiet calm around me. Everyone looking each other over. I began to feel a sexual charge in the air.

When I got to my seat, I was surprised to see one of Helmut’s black slave boys sitting there. He looked up, smiled and introduced himself as Tom. He was the guy who was strapped to the fuck bench the last time we’d met. Somehow introductions had been bypassed then. I didn’t know any of the boys’ names until now.

Tom was wearing a gold chain exactly like mine. I began to get excited, my cock lengthening down the leg of my jeans. I could see that Tom was feeling the same.

We began to talk. Tom told me that he’d been in Paris on business. Helmut also wanted to make sure I’d get to California in one piece. He knew a boy like me would attract a lot of attention from other men, and I was his property now. My hole began to twitch at the thought of being owned by Helmut.

Tom and I got on well. He told me that the other boys were excited at the thought of me joining them at this important gathering. He pointed out other masters he knew sitting on the plane. Some were really amazing looking men. Some were in leather, others more dressed casually.

Some of the slave boys displayed signs of ownership like Tom and me. Two who were seated together behind their master, each had silver rings hanging from their noses. I could see the outline of pierced nipples through there skin tight t-shirts. Others wore metal or leather collars and a couple had chains.

I began to realise that there were no women on the plane and all the stewards were male and gay. Something was bound to happen.

A big guy at the front got out of his seat and headed to the toilet followed by a young, lean boy with the tell tale outline of pierced tits pushing through his vest. His eyes were clear and glistening and he was smiling as he followed his master to the back of the plane.

We heard the toilet door lock click, waited and listened. Soon the sound of two rutting men emanated from that direction. The slave was calling out for his master to take his boy. To fuck harder and use his hole.

Suddenly the door swung open and the slave was flung down onto his hands and knees in the aisle, his ass turned up into the air to meet the abuse form his master’s cock. My eyes widened in surprise when I saw that this slab of fuck meat had multiple piercings. Along with the obligatory PA, there was a series of about six metal bars with rounded ends down the underside of the shaft. His ball sack had a line of heavy rings from front to back.

The master braced himself on the arms of to seats either side of him and his thrust his cock with all his force into the boy. The boy didn’t flinch, taking the lot, a sleazy, piggy smile stretching across his face.

Hands appeared from everywhere, pulling, tugging and pinching the fuckers. A leather clad master got up and stood up in front of the fucking stud, pulled the cover of his cod piece off and shoved his cock in his mouth. The boy stretched up and took the balls of the second master into his mouth. The pressure on his arse never letting up for a moment.

The master fucking the slave pushed himself to his feet. He lent forward and picked his fuck boy into the air by his legs exposes his cock filled hole to the second master. The boy yelled at the studs to fuck him and a second cock joined the first, stretching his cunt in all directions. The boy threw his head back in ecstasy, thrashing from side to side sandwiched between the two rampaging fuck bulls.

I felt Tom’s hand massaging my cock through my jeans. I looked down and saw a wet patch on his jeans from his leaking cock. The dampness outlines the PA’d cock head. I knew this was all we could do. Only Helmut could give us permission to play with each other.

The fucking behind us began to reach a climax. Tongues and hands were everywhere. Fingers explored the slaves hole, jam packed full of cock and metal. Suddenly the slave was pulled firmly down onto the cock as they exploded inside him, his own cock let out a stream of cum, spraying expectant mouths with it’s seed.

The cocks were pulled from the sloppy hole and the boy dropped to his knees to finish his job by licking the slimy members clean.

When he’d finished, his master slapped him hard across the face. The boy lowered his head, his red cheek showing the imprint of his master’s hand. He had cum without permission and was going to pay for it.

He was told to go and sit on the toilet. Everyone knew what he would have to do. Men began to empty there bladders and balls down his throat. From the sounds coming from the open cubicle he was loving it.

I turned to Tom. We both felt frustrated that we couldn’t join in but knew that Helmut was probably having us watched and we dared not disobey him.

After a half an hour of the slave servicing all cummers in the toilet, his master called to him. He was covered in cum, piss and sweat. His master ordered him down on the floor between his heavy leather boots, his head nestled in his master’s crotch. His master continued to talk to a fellow fucker.

Things kind of cooled down after this. Meals were served and people began to doze off. Here and there the sound of cocks being sucked could be heard as we flew across the Atlantic.

Tom and I curled up together and slept. Our bodies fitted well together. His skin felt warm and smelled good. Little did I know that I would spend most of the nights to come, curled up with him and his brothers after an many orgies of raw sex. The bonds were being made.

No comments:

Post a Comment