Helmut was there at San Francisco airport with the other boys to meet us. They were all wearing tight white vests and faded levis only the master was in leather. Helmut greeted Tom and I with a huge hug followed by all the boys.
Tom and I were led by our master to a huge Hummer jeep parked not far away. One of the slaves called Jack climbed into the driver’s seat while the rest of us climbed in the back after dumping our luggage in the trunk.
The inside of the huge vehicle was lined with shiny black leather. The floor in black carpet. Helmut sat in the middle of the deep seat and pulled Tom and I towards him. He kissed us deeply and played with our erect nipples through our clothing.
He fingered the padlock and chain around my neck and told me how pleased he was to have me join his ranch of fuck boys. He then introduced me to the other slaves. After Tom there was Sam, Frank, Christian and of course Jack the driver. All were wearing their chains of enslavement.
Helmut ordered us to undress and kneel before him. We quickly stripped off, folded our clothes and placed them neatly out of the way. The five of us obediently knelt in front of our master. Heads lowered. Hands behind our backs.
Helmut leant forward to play with the new jewellery hanging from my tits. He let out an approving sound and pulled me up into his lap. He lay me across his powerful thighs with one hand behind my head. He began to kiss me deeply while his other hand began to play with my trembling hole.
I’d dreamed of being with this man since we’d first met. The sheer sexual magnetism of the man was in my every thought. My master had commented about my far away look and said that he’d had the same feelings when he was one of Helmut’s boys.
Helmut ordered the boys to undress him. His boots were pulled off and hidden zips along the outside of his leather trousers were pulled apart. His newly released fuck stick was like a huge snake looking for its next victim. It felt hot against my back as Helmut dug his fingers deeper into my now gaping arse. I was gagging for his attention and was ready to do absolutely anything to please this man. Anything!
The four boys circled us and I could feels hands and tongues licking Helmut and me. Sam was under me slurping down our master’s huge rod. Christian was licking the top’s nipples, saliva dripping down onto my belly. Frank’s tongue was working along side the invading fingers in my hole. Chewing on my juicy cunt lips. It felt incredible. Tom lowered his mouth onto my throbbing cock. I felt the gold ring hit the back of his throat. Rivers of spit came flooding out, soaking my balls to be lapped up by Frank squirming below us.
Helmut lowered my head back so that I could suck on Christian’s cock. The master’s hand reaching out to explore Christian’s hole. I could feel the hand in my hole inching deeper and deeper. I raised and parted my legs to allow for a better entry. With the gentle swerving of the jeep from side to side as Jack sailed along the road, orifices were invaded pushing us closer together. We were one sweaty ball of writhing, sex hungry men eager to serve our master.
I felt Helmut take me in his arms and lay me on my back on the floor. Christian sat on my face and held my legs high up in the air. Sam and Tom got down on all fours beside me and started to suck Christian’s cock and lick my nipples. Helmut knelt down between my splayed legs and licked the gaping hole. I shivered with excitement. My cock straining from the tight cock ring at it’s base. My cock pulsing with blood making it rock hard and oozing with pre-cum.
The master replaced his tongue with his spit slicked cock. He pushed deep into me. The piercing in the head of his cock bouncing off the sensitive gland within. My groans were muffled as Christian sat down harder onto my face. The pucker of his beautiful pink fuck hole vacuuming my tongue up inside him.
Helmut pounded my arse for all I was worth. His head thrown back. Sweat flicking everywhere. Meanwhile Frank was standing behind his master, pulling his master’s nipples. The thick red nubs straining under the vicious attack adding to the master’s pleasure.
Helmut pulled out of me. Grabbed Frank and pulled him over his shoulder onto his cock. Frank’s mouth found my cock and lapped at it like there was no tomorrow. Helmut screamed at Tom to fuck me. Tom pulled my legs and drove his cock deep into me keeping Christian’s cock in his mouth. Helmut began to work his hand into Tom’s fuck hole. Tom began to fuck and suck faster and deeper.
The German’s other hand reached out for Sam’s arse and his wide hand disappeared into the fuck boy’s cunt. His pink entrance clamping around the big man’s wrist as it pushed in and out. Christian leant forward to pull on Helmut’s tits and deep kiss his master.
This was getting too much. I was finding it difficult to hold back. Christian then got up off of my face and I heard Helmut’s hands sliding out of the proffered holes. Tom stopped fucking me. I wondered what was happening. I was rolled over onto my front and raised up onto my knees. My hole waving about for anyone who wanted to use it. The boy’s got down beside me with their holes waving in the same direction as mine. I was in the middle of a scrum of writhing black bodies. Our tongues licking anything that came into reach.
Helmut’s big rough hands began to explore the unturned hole in front of him. His tongue joining his probing fingers. Then he began to fuck the nearest hole savagely. Sam let out a yell which was quickly replace by a groan of pleasure. Next it was Tom. His head jutting forward with the force of the entry allowing Frank and I to grab hold of his tits in our teeth. Sam let out a hiss from clenched teeth then began to shout at us to bite harder.
My turn was next. Helmut was like a man possessed grinding his shaft into my guts. Tom’s mouth covered mine as stray hands pulled my ass cheeks wider to accommodate the invader better. The sudden exit of Helmut’s cock was replaced by groping fingers as he roughly pounded Christian.
Helmut continued to fuck all our holes until we were one dripping mess of flabby cunts in front of him. There was no stopping him. He was like a huge rutting bear. Pounding, poking, scratching, slapping, grabbing and fucking. He had total command of the five bitches grovelling in front of him.
Finally the climax came and Tom was the lucky recipient. Helmut’s speed picked up to frantic rate causing Tom to fall flat onto the floor. Helmut pistonned into him the rest of us squirming around them. When it came, Helmut’s climax was monumental. He reached out and pulled Sam and Frank up to him, pressing all three mouths together. His cum poured into Tom who clench his arse onto the cum tap, milking out every last drop.
Helmut fell back onto his haunches, his cock still inside Tom and began to piss in the boy’s hole. The stud told us not to let a drop of pissy-cum leak onto the floor so all four pigs dived down to catch every last drop. The feel of warm wet tongues on Tom’s raw hole must have felt amazing.
As the master’s cock finally plopped out of the hole, Frank quickly buried it down his throat. Helmut ordered us to finish each other off. This seemed to mean we could do what we liked to each other.
My holes were quickly filled. Tom was getting his toilet hole eaten out by Sam. Christian and Frank wildly using me to reach orgasm. My straining cock rubbing against the carpet which was eventually swallowed by Tom. Sucking it for all he was worth.
Christian and Frank eventually came in me. Frank’s cock was replaced by Sam’s in my hole as Tom pounded my mouth from above. I was working my own cock like a mad man. When the others had all cum they turned to me. Tongues, teeth and fingers everywhere. Sam’s hot mouth over my cock pushing me over the edge.
I was in piggy heaven. I shot like I’d never shot before. Helmut’s eyes watching me all the time. A sly grin on his face. He knew he’d made a good choice.
When I finally collapsed back onto the floor. We were ordered to clean each other up. This was the most amazing tongue bath I’d ever had. I was only too eager to get in there. After a couple of minutes, Helmut pulled me out of the knot of bodies and began to clean me off himself. With long licks he lapped up the cum and sweat. He fingers probed my hole again bringing up to his lips an offering of slave boy juice. Greedily licking it off and digging in for more.
The feel of his expert tongue around my swollen tits was awesome. I really felt part of this man’s stable of slaves. Without saying anything he’d won me body and soul. I was his.
The other slave boys joined us on the leather seat. Helmut was surrounded by his adoring acolytes, stroking and kissing us all in turn. This was a relationship purely based on sex. There was no whippings or spanking. Any pain was instantly replaced by mind blowing pleasure. Helmut truly was a master of the senses.
If this was just the journey home what else was in store for me. . .
Sunday, July 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment